Best / Good ECN Broker

Any recommendations?

Interactive brokers

HotspotFX

But “google” ECN type FX brokers to get a larger list & follow
the same process as choosing a market maker, search other
forums etc.

Thanks. I’m not fond of IB trading platform. Guess I will have to get use to it.

This topic has been covered a million times before.

Consult Tess or Tonymand for recommendations.
They use ECN’s and are the experts in this area.

Why dont you post a link of one of the “million times” it has been discuss, I’m yet to see a topic here about ECN Brokers.

A million times may have been a slight exageration by Tymen1,
but it has been discussed on a number of occasions.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/15872-differences-between-ecn-fdm.html

As Tymen1 also stated a glance through Tess’ posts will unearth
a few occasions as well, here’s one below.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/6632-alternative-technical-76.html#post68019

Thanks for the support [B]Daydreamer65[/B]!!

The subject of “who is the best broker” must be the most common asked question on this forum.

I have lost count of the number of times I have seen it.

I ask specifically about ECN brokers not just any broker, so I was/am expecting replies from those who uses ECN brokers or those who have the knowledge.

Thanks for the info.

any recommendations on brokers who also trade precious metals and dow futures

I use MB Trading and have been happy with them. They are developing and growing so I see good things in the future with them too.

The platform is nothing to write home about. I use a demo MT4 account to chart and the MB platform to enter orders.

No complaints but they are not perfect either. A nice place for the beginner seeking an ECN though.

No broker is perfect. But using an ECN beats them fixed spread b******ds.

Thanks for the suggestion-I’ll take a look-was trying E-futures on a demo but was losing contact with server a lot

I just went live 3 days ago on their Currenex ECN platform. Great spreads, I am scalping 5-15 pips per trade. And I am current demoing their other platform called Viking Trader which to me has the same exact spreads, but comes with charting and a little less complicated. Here is a video on the Viking ECN platform:

I have traded on the MT4, Nav, viking, ToS, and currenex. By far the execution from the currenex is the fastest. The way i scalp i always wished there was a so called reverse option like the ToS platform but on the Currenex. And now i think i may have found it. I took a nice beating today as i must have went long, short, long, short, pressed the wrong button and went short 2x, then long 2x more. This happens to me at least once a month.

This platform called pathfinder runner seems to have what im looking for. It’s linked to the currenex api. Plus they offer a 3% credit to your account if you open an account on this platform.

Anybody that is trading live on this platform please share your insight.

Here is the link my bud sent to me on this forex platform:

Hi,

For me the best remain dukascopy. But before moving to an ECN you must test as you will execute each time on market. You will need some one taking opposite trade. That would some time get slippage due to market & can even get you better price too! Slippage here works in both directions.

Regards

I have been trading on viking trader using currenex for a couple months now and I have to say, by far best execution I have ever seen. Spreads are commissions are also very tight.

In the past the second best I have seen was Hotspot.

happy trading!

great broker. except they offer no mt4. but they do supply their feed to fxopen, which is mt4.

Divisa Capital is ecn broker with mt4. It is a good broker.

1.ATC Brokers ECN minimum deposit 5000, MT4
2.PFGBEST ECN high liquidity no minimum but 1000 recommended, 50:1, MT4
3 Interactive Brokers ECN minimum deposit 10000, no MT4
4.MB Trading ECN low liquidity minimum deposit 400, 50:1 leverage, MT4
5.Dukascopy minimum deposit 250000! no MT4

these are the ones I have found so far and have confirmed to be ECN’s
they are all regulated exept for Dukascopy wich I could not confirm regulator instance,
but they are many using them who claim they are OK, maybe they are some more I didn’t find yet?

note: there are many Market Makers falsly claiming to be ECNs
so you need to investigate them, but the above are real confirmed by my own investigation,
if someone think otherwice, SPEAK UP!