Best IC Markets discount?

Hi,

does anyone know/offer a higher IC Markets ECN MT5 rebate than 25.7% (the highest I could find, but there are „many“ who offer at least more than 22% I was told)? The standard commission in EUR is disproportionately high (compared to the one in AUD) so I‘d be grateful for any option to lower trading costs.

Thank you!

if you don’t want it removed, i would suggest PM ing the mods and make your intentions clear and get their blessing (so to speak)

I think you will find that any bookmaker who Offers “Rebates” or “Joining bonus” is a really good one to AVOID !

1 Like

@Falstaff
i was thinking the same thing , but this was one of those posts i figured, i’ll just ignore

Just for info: if you wanted to avoid brokers offering discounts this would eliminate ~50% of your choice. It’s nothing shady, just another marketing channel and we as traders should not base our choice on marketing but on the hard facts like price, order execution, product offering etc. With discount brokers you just need to know that they apply compensatory pricing, making them either cheaper or more expensive than other brokers and I want to avoid the latter.

Er - How many trades you have to do before you can make withdrawals perhaps ? [quote=“QuickPiip, post:5, topic:139160”]

if you wanted to avoid brokers offering discounts this would eliminate ~50% of your choice.
[/quote]

So be it ! :sunglasses:

[Edit - just to avoid future doubt - do you really mean “Discounts” by way of lower spreads ? or do you mean they put money in your account ? ]

thank you guys.

Are IC markets a forex or not? what do you think about?