Best idea Get For Expert Adviser programming Free

Firstly let me say I’m a Forex Robot programmer with over 15 years of experience

I’ve been trading Forex for nearly a decade now and programming my own personal EAs and indicators (some exceptionally complex!).

For a very limited number of people, I am prepared to code their existing personal manual trading system into an automated EA for free. There are few conditions though:

1. You must demonstrate to me in advance to my satisfaction that your system is profitable (ideally through a myfxbook link although other proof will be considered/required).

2. The final EA is not to be sold commercially, only used privately

3. After successful development, I have permission to use the EA on my own personal accounts (I will never release it to anyone else)

4. You must provide the detail, the ‘precise rules’ of exactly how the system works so that I can code it.

Hopefully, you can see the above is a win-win for both parties, matching my programming skills with trading expertise.

Please feel free to post any questions here on the open thread or alternatively contact me via private message. I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge

Hi there, I have some profitable manual trading strategy. Should i write my strategy on this thread or in private message?

Can we see examples of the systems you have built for others? Any vouches for your services?

Are you still running this? If so, then I fit the criteria and would appreciate your input!

Thank you.

Hello,
Multi time frame Free Expert Advisors generated by Artificial Intelligence with amazing results (More than $1 million in less than two years) that tested with 100% history quality.
google search:
HSAlgoTrading EURUSD

private message me
and show u i will if i will 1 week try this i will if profitable in good wining ratio

yes you can send me Privet MSG to more info

1 Like

I am looking for a way to contact you without breaking the rules. As a ‘new user’, I cannot private message you. I’ll be in touch.