Best Indicator

Hi This is Shivi

is There Any Indicator which can help to know reversal levels or bocning pls post if any

There is no such magic indicator I’m afraid. You have to work hard to earn your pips.

best indicator is a 1 period sma

[B]SMA Can’t help in trend and Level Identifing…[/B]
[B] [/B]
[B]If You have any indicator for knowing best level can REPLY…[/B]

[B]Actually i require one which can help me identifing Positional Levels & TREND… Please Sout out This … Thanking To This Forums in advances… [/B]

a 1 period sma is the same thing as price and nothing lags less than price. The best way to spot support / resistance levels and trend is price and your eyes.

yeah yeah I know, that’s not what you want to hear.

well i don’t know about identifying levels other than barry support and resistance but talon is right you can easily see those levels with your eyes.

I personally am loving Traders Dynamic Index. It is an awesome indicator and has done very well at spotting reversals. If you like a little more “common” indicator check out RSI or CCI these are both very good indicators.

Volume is best.

Horizontal lines drawn on a long timeframe chart will show you areas in the past where price reacted strongly before. You can see these levels very easily with your eyes. Wait for price to come to one of these points and enter the trade if it looks like it’s respecting the area again. There’s no need to use any indicators for these things.

[B]But I want an indicator!!![/B]

Bring your laptop in your car and when you see the car in front do the above go long. If the indicator on the other side starts to blink go short.

But can you connect MT4 to the indicator, do you need special wires?

Gaffer tape - connects anything to anything.

You have to watch out for false signals with this indicator when tailing women drivers though. Sometimes they give long signals when they actually meant short while other times they signal long / short for a very long time after the trade should be placed.

I jest, I jest…

I’m not quite sure I’m following the humour of this thread.

Best indi is my account equity. If I am right it goes up and if I am wrong it goes down. 100% reliable! :smiley:

I have been using this trend following indicator since January, frankly it gives very good signals, it helps me a lot in my day trading : https:// mt-algorithm . com/en/funnel/product/2/1