Best Islamic Broker

Can you guys please suggest me a best Islamic broker who offers Islamic Forex Accounts for Muslims?

Thanks.

Hey! Someoneā€™s about ready to trade with real money :wink: good luck Kashif

Try windsor, they may help you out

I know a lot of forex broker that offers account for Muslim before you suggerrer a forex broker ā€¦ I would like to know if you have particular needs that the forex broker must fulfill.

Lol so you still remember me eh! I am still not ready as I have yet to develope a winning strategy. I am just asking to make sure that when I go live I go to the best broker. Thanks for the ā€˜good luckā€™ I need lots of it :slight_smile:

Thanks. windsor who?

The main thing I want is to not earn or give any kind of interest. I need a swap free broker and also a broker who donā€™t give interest income to their Islamic Account clients. I need a STP or ECN one. Thanks.

the best way is trying one by one of brokers guysā€¦
there are many brokers that give free swap (for islamic)ā€¦
lite forex,fbs,roboforex,fxglory,nordfx,insta, and so on ā€¦

ok I see, if you look for broker with such feature I suggest you consult this list. you find a good forex broker for Islamic account best forex brokers: top 10 forex brokers online 2012/2013

I agree, try the forex broker you choose with a demo account, forex broker if you please. then used in real mode.

Thanks for the input :slight_smile:

Thanks bro for the list. I was wondering that how good is lqdmarkets? I found their support good and they even call me to explain how their Islamic account works but I am just in doubt that if they are good with real money too?

to be honest with you I have never used this forex broker, so I can not give you an honest opinion.

No problem. Thanks for the help bro.

hey guys
thought this mite help you out

Let me google that for you

trust me it wasnt too hard to google

when i sign up with my new broker i saw Islamic account
also it the first on the google list
( i am not trying to upsell or promote - Admin welcome to remove if i broke any rules )

Islamic Account | HotForex | Forex Brokers

min account is $150 deposit and they let you trade 0.01 ( the lowest you can trade 10 cent a pip)
any other question about this broker should be ask in the broker forum

all the best with trading :slight_smile:

not to be rude to your religion - but i have never understand how your not allows to earn interest but your allow to invest and keep profits

cant you just open a normal account and donate to the homeless?

i just feel that because Islamic account are kinda nesh market that they donā€™t give you the same befits as a normal account ( i hope dont treat you different due to ur religion )

best of luck

^
why did it name islamic ? can someone tell me?

[QUOTE=ā€œdollace;514163ā€]^
why did it name islamic ? can someone tell me?[/QUOTE]

Two thing till now i understood according to my short knowledgeā€¦

Islam says interest is forbiddenā€¦ So in islamic bank they are giving you interest free accountā€¦ How an interest comes in forexā€¦ Like if you keep 1 standard lot for one day as a ling position then u will earn interest approximately 7 dollarā€¦ Or 0.01 lot will give you 0.25 aroundā€¦

Same as if u keep short lot for 1 day then interest u will have to pay is same around 7 dollar per lotā€¦ So this thing my islamic brothers dont wantā€¦

The next facility they are giving u in islamic account a swap free accountā€¦ U can keep the position as long as u want but they will not charge u swapā€¦

Problem is not only a money a you can see a very small amount is involve as an interest or swapā€¦ But religion allow them pure investment without interest ā€¦ So its okā€¦ U have a choice to select islamic accountā€¦

But one thing i clear you allā€¦ Its the same thing as u can catch your ear from right hand or the leftā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œkashif314;514136ā€]

No problem. Thanks for the help bro.[/QUOTE]

Kashif go for xmā€¦ Its the bestā€¦ It has islamic account as wellā€¦

with broker , they make a profit from the swap .
eg , aud/usd rate are 3%/0% but they will only give you some thing like 2%/2%
but they never give you the full rate

also the idea that you can hold and not pay any interest sound great - but this is a cost to the broker , so i am sure they charge you some how

sorry eager . i have never heard of XM good news or bad i would go with one of the major like FXCM or GFT
so a least they donā€™t scam Islamic account

[QUOTE=ā€œbillyboy402;514183ā€]with broker , they make a profit from the swap .
eg , aud/usd rate are 3%/0% but they will only give you some thing like 2%/2%
but they never give you the full rate

also the idea that you can hold and not pay any interest sound great - but this is a cost to the broker , so i am sure they charge you some how

sorry eager . i have never heard of XM good news or bad i would go with one of the major like FXCM or GFT
so a least they donā€™t scam Islamic account[/QUOTE]

Actually i used five brokers till now and i like xm ā€¦

Ava tradersā€¦ There customer support is very good but i dont like them due to there fixed spreadā€¦

Insta forex i traidā€¦ Bfatradesā€¦ Markets.comā€¦ Etorro ā€¦

I like etorro for one thing which i didnt find in others which i used till nowā€¦ Etorro can give u an option to adjust your leverage according to each position u are going to tradeā€¦

About xmā€¦ I didnt fine any problem till nowā€¦ If u have any experience then tell me as well bcoz i am using xm and Sp500ā€¦

There are no Islamic Brokers actually. Rather, brokers offer Islamic accounts for the benefit of Islams or those who have religious restrictions. Such account is offered by various brokers. I am currently dealing with two brokers; Profiforex and Insta and both offers this account. I think Profiforex is the better option here because the trading charges on this platform is very low.

I only know Hotforex does offer Islamic account. About Profit and Insta, I recommend Profit because Insta is no longer a good broker.