Best Islamic Broker

I recommend to trade with GAINSY - good bonuses, STP/ECN acc… They has own platform for ECN or you can use MT4 for STP. Works with CASHU, Skrill, WM e.t.c., !!! has own mobile platform for Android devices.
[B]You can get a “Swap free” account if you’re Islamic user)[/B]
Deposit: from 10$ for STP and from 10.000$ for ECN
Leverage for STP: 1:1-1:500
P.S. Quick and easy withdrawing money)))

Hi, how about recently please, does anyone have a top list or some kind?

Hi,

So i wanted to add some more details to that post since i am Muslim and been trading on and off for couple of years.

1- Almost most Brokers offer Swap free accounts ( Islamic Laws ) even if not mentioned in their we site. Live chat is your best friend.

2- When you find one, you need to provide proper documentation as Place of Birth or even some will ask Religion to be written in that documents. ( do not ask me why XD )

3- There is no BEST…Never Been…some will add more spreads for swap free account…some will add commissions…some will add restrictions and the list goes on , they always find a away. ( again Live chat is your best friend )

4- Ask as many questions as you could, or you end up to find some hidden restrictions or additions , mostly i write every thing i want down in a paper so i wont get carried away ,in a phone call , with their bla bla bla going for 2 hrs.

i am testing those 4 companies for now and haven’t decide which one to go with yet. you can view them if u like : Pepperstone , Fresh Forex , ACM FX , Go markets , OctaFX , IamFX , FXDD.

i am not sure yet if all offer Islamic account but like i said most brokers does Swap free accounts even if not listed in their site and check their regulations until you find one you are happy with their spread,leverage etc etc.

Side Note : until now i only had 2 bad experience with 2 brokers, as swap free account, FXCM and Markets. if you still feel like try them…be careful from a personnel experience with them.

hope that would help :slight_smile: and if others who had experience with the brokers i listed would comment please.

Best of luck

Imo ‘Best Islamic Broker’ needs to have the 2 key things as any other ‘best broker’ - proper regulation and ECN/STP model. If you are looking for an FCA-regulated broker, FXOpen UK offer a swap-free account; if ASIC will do for you, Pepperstone offer swap-free too.

I’m sorry to hear you had a bad personal experience. Please tell me what happened.

Windsor is fair but it has there is a problem of slippage during news outbreaks. This is very dangerous, as you cannot manage trades. They tend to blame it on indicators, if they teamview and notice.

And if I’m not an Islamic user, but don’t want to pay swaps? It’s a pity that Gainsy doesn’t allow this.