Best MT broker

looking to open an account with a broker that uses MT as their platform… there are a lot of them… which ones the best? thanks for the help!

See iticsoftware.com.( BJF Trading Group )
(How to select right FOREX brokerage firm for you strategy: scalping, hedging etc.)

Hey drewe

I am currently using MT4 platform offered by WSD-FX.com…i am very satisfied with their platform as it offers quick execution, competitive spreads, EA,unlimited charting and they offer ECN and also provide guarantee stops.

In case you want any more information plz let me know

Metatrader is the trading platform which is widely used. I am trading with kerford Investments which uses MT4 platform and they are good.

yues, MT 4.0 is one of the best platforms… two years ago the company has started developing a new version of the platform, and it said, they are going to inroduce it this automn

Yes, I laso use RT4 based on MT4 platform. And I still have the same opinion - try different brokers before You’ll find a suitable one for you. (I mean demo accounts)

My recomendation: IBFX or AlpariUK

Offers really good training and support and are affiliated with FXDD. Haven’t had any complaints so far.

i think fxopen is good enough. the spread is good and leverage is low (1:500).