Best news source?

Which is the best source for getting the news that affects the market as quick as possible? Thanks/Arvid

Apart from affecting the market yourself… :wink:

Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Reuters,

I prefer to look at the charts in times of news releases because whatever we do we’ll always be late.

Do u think the bloomberg teminal is worth what it costs? Then again…if you can afford to manipulate the market youreself it shouldnt be a major cost;)

Hi Arvid, Bloomberg Terminal is wroth every penny if you are very serious about trading and want information ect ect on the spot.

If you can’t afford it, then try Reuters. Some poeple on my thread have said you can get it free with some brokers.

David

Hi Arvid

If you want a news service for peanuts email me

Regards

Ok thanks! Regards/Arvid

Unfortunately im not able send emails due to the fact that i dont have so many posts yet…

Bloomberg is the best news source for traders. I also prefer it.

Personally i prefer to use Bloomberg.They are the best.

Any downside with regards Bloomberg Terminal?
How has the price changed in the last few years? I’ve heard it’s pretty hefty.

I like FXStreet, ForexLive, Dow Jones Newswires (this one sometimes is trashed with lots of unrelated stuff but I like their promptness).

forexlive is famous for spreading rumours.

I personally really like Forex Factory’s news section. Babypips is an excellent forum.

I use MIRC (Othernet) within that labeled “Newsroom” and Oanda FxTrade News. Both are free, with the exception of MIRC whom takes donantions.

Yeah, but they post rumours faster than many other resources :slight_smile:

I use TMZ and E!online for my news… Oh wait, wrong post :slight_smile:

I use my brokers news-feed (Forex.com) and I follow some people from my twitter ( Kathy Lein, John Hardy,etc.).

I think Bloomberg is the Best one. But many of the times, when we can get these news, the market already knows and has discounted from the price.