Best pairs to swing trade Before, during and after the Corona Markets?

I Want to start swing trading and while I was trying to pick pairs, I noticed that some pairs didn’t have as many opportunities as other pairs and as I went back in time in the non opportune pairs I noticed they had better swing opportunities before corona started, I hope somebody can give me a better insight on how to find pairs for swinging during and after these times. :pray:t5:

What does this mean?

Your post doesn’t make sense, if your going to swing trade then choose a pair say GBP/USD and then have your reason for entering the trade, and go with trend, if your talking about volatility then that’s a different issue.

I’m basically asking what are some good pairs to swing trade.

No I’m asking how do you find the pairs you like to swing. and what are some good pairs to swing trade?

What is “swing trading”?

Basically I may hold a trade overnight to several weeks, I’m not a technical trader but some are, I look at the fundamentals and gauge where the market is moving, moving S/L manually to take advantage of profits or to minimise risk, here’s a better explanation.

• Swing trading involves taking trades that last a couple of days up to several months in order to profit from an anticipated price move.
  • Swing trading exposes a trader to overnight and weekend risk, where the price could gap and open the following the session at a substantially different price.
  • Swing traders can take profits utilizing an established risk/reward ratio based on a stop loss and profit target, or they can take profits or losses based on a technical indicator or price action movements.

This will depend upon the current market analysis as any currency pair can go in any direction. The market is highly volatile nowadays so it is difficult to predict such things.