Best platform for new trader

WHat is the best platform for a new forex trader? The best charts, records, etc?

1 Like

Google it, as it’s a matter of personal choice. Either Trading View or MT5 are good, and some brokers have their own new platforms.

I think, tradingview is a good option; even you can backtest here without any fee! Don’t use any paid service for chart & records!

I was using MT4 when I was a beginner. Then switched to MT5 as I wanted to level up my trading. Recently started exploring ActTrader on fxview and it also looks promising. It has many advanced features like you can change the time zone as per your preference.

MT4 is the most preferred choice among traders. But lately there are new technologies in the market. So, you could try them out. I would recommend you to test different platforms and choose one you feel most comfortable with.

Personally, I trade with MT4. I have heard MT5 is pretty good as well. Why don’t you test both? Trade with one you feel most comfortable trading with.

Different platforms come with their own features. I would say don’t restrict to one option. Backtest on them and decide yourself.

MT5 platform offers you a wide variety of instruments over these that are available on MT4. For example, it’s not possible to trade crypto CFDs on MT4.

I’ve always been fond of MT4. It’s very popular so there are a lot of YouTube videos out there for beginners and other traders that have used it and can answer more specific questions. It’s also pretty user friendly.

Majority of traders use MT4 even now. MT5 may look a bit complicated when you are a beginner. Also now many brokers have their own platforms or offer advanced trading terminals. For instance, I am using ActTrader on aaafx. It’s pretty good and has many customisation options.

from my first day of trading i have been using MT4 trading platform as a scalper , this platform is really secure and easy to use for any kinds of traders even for beginners.

As a beginner MT4 is recommended but as you start to gain more knowledge of trading you can switch to MT5 which offers more features and indicators.

Which one do you prefer?
Im using MT5 but TradingView seems tempting, more visually appealing and more possibilities.

I trade on MT5 but if trading view suits you go ahead