Best & Simple Strategy

Rule the Baisc Rule guys …

Price should be above 200 & 50 exponential moving averages for Buy
and vice versa for Sell…

loo we have three entries in this pic .
2 for long and 1 for short …
when price crosses 200 ema ( white dotted line ) and 50 ema when go for long
pn channel and stochastic confirms our entry …

hi, adnan, thx for the explanation. But I’m still a little confused:
How many indicators do you use? (you only mention 50ema, but now you add 200ema; you didn’t mention stochastic before… and there are some indicators in the attachment that I don’t see you mention…)

can you specify entry and EXIT rules again(in a clearer manner)

Thx for your patience.

Shuo

Adnan,

Forgive me…but I’m confused as well.

In your first set of instructions you had us focus on what price did when it hit PB channels and compared it to the RSI.

Now you are talking about 200 EMA’s and referencing the Stochastic.

Not only am I confused but I haven’t been getting great results trying to apply either of these methodologies in any sort of back test.

Would appreciate if you could go into more detail and give your exact entry and exit rules.

Thanks again.

Hi Adnan

I am also with the other guys on this

There is a bit too much info in too many replies, maybe if it is possible could you reply and help us with a blank chart explaining, ie, what indicator you use, whats the settings for that indicator and move on to the next one

A step by step method and/or explanations how you use these would be great

Looks like a good system though so would be good if everyone can get it up and runnning.

Thanks alot.
Also to help us understand a bit mroe what is the R:R on this system and you using only 4hr and daily charts or do you use 1 hr again?

[QUOTE=“Icequebe;590007”]Hi Adnan I am also with the other guys on this There is a bit too much info in too many replies, maybe if it is possible could you reply and help us with a blank chart explaining, ie, what indicator you use, whats the settings for that indicator and move on to the next one A step by step method and/or explanations how you use these would be great Looks like a good system though so would be good if everyone can get it up and runnning. Thanks alot. Also to help us understand a bit mroe what is the R:R on this system and you using only 4hr and daily charts or do you use 1 hr again?[/QUOTE]

No amount of explaining will help clear this mess up.

When are you guys going to realize that this is donkey poop and you are wasting your time??

This is painful to watch.

Guys,

This strategy will be good when the market condition is consolidated not in the tend condition.

By learning to recognize and trade simple patterns, novice Forex traders will be able to make a much smoother transition to more advanced trading systems and methods.

yeah. i see it effective. but if you can win with simple stategy. it’s good. all trader need do that. so i think you can get many tp position . but total you have profit.

Forget other indicators …

just look at 200 ema …50 ema …stochastic and price channel …

i am telling all of u guys again n again entries and exits …

buy = price should above 50 and 200 ema’s
should be near to lower end of price channel
stochastic will help u just as a secondary indicator ( oversold)

Sell = vice versa

For exit = always use trailing stop to maximize ur profit (but in this system use upar price channel as tp)

hi, adnan, thx for your reply. just a couple of questions:

1. do you wait for candle close and enter with a pending order?
  2. where did you get the ‘price channel indicator’? Can you share the link ( I want to read more about it?)
  3. the ‘stochastic’ you mention— is it the default ‘stochastic’ on mt4?
    Thx for your time!

hope this picture will erase some of ur confusions

regards

Please explain how to take these trades, is it at the highs and lows the candles make?

once a low has been made thats your next sell stop and new high being bu stop?