Best STP/ECN Forex Broker 2015 - (only with MT4)

I’m trying to read, research, …, … for a good one broker.
But it’s so difficult to make conclusions of 1 or 3 best forex STP brokers.

What I’ve recently read at forexfactory OctaFX official representative - Page 4 @ Forex Factory. According to this news I suppose they are exactly whom you are looking for:33:

what are you looking for? I mean you want low spreads, low ecn commission, what strategy are you trading? Find a broker that can fit your requirents, this should be your focus. example, Lmax has fast execution but spreads are a bit wider, Yadix has good spreads and two ecn account options (depends how much you fund)

Understand what your trading needs and base your search on that

Exactly, we need more information on your type of trading! Scalp ? EA ? Leverage?

darwinex is good fca regulated dma/stp broker.
low commission,tight spread,fast execution,good supporters,.

Here are some forex broker that offers a good experience of trading, good trading platform with rich functionality, good customer service, more of education materials. this list each broker has good service and positive review on the subject. you can check with by searching them on google best forex brokers.

Ironfx is best broker?
LOL
they are wicked scam.

I use a daily strategy:
• with an EA on mt4
• trade 2-5 symbols(positions) a day
• leverage low, dont need the killer 1:500 or so.
• Looking for easy and reliable cash-out (like bank transfer)

Requisites:
• only mt4, only stp/ecn broker
• account possible in Euro
• minimum deposit like 500 Euros
• trading without lag or technical problems.
• Low spreads? Yes, but i dont scalping now, so spreads can be “normal”
• Broker must be regulated
• Broker must have some years of activity, better 5 to more years.

Yes i can check google, easy for a lot of reviews, but a lot promotions too … difficult to filter scam and fake review drived by brokers itself…

[B]Thank you all for your tips and sharing experiences.[/B]
Hope for real, and not broker drived replies here… :wink:

This list of the best forex brokers is a kind of a fast-made and mocking thing…the man who made it is far away of that sad stories which are daily told by the traders of these "best of the best’ brokers…