Best time to catch pips!

So I was just scrolling through different charts with different currency pairs and I was always frustrated with my full time job and finding out what were the most liquid pairs or when is the best time to trade. I recently found out the best time to catch a lot of pips with little risk is from 3AM-3PM. Ik people are probably like what, but just look at some charts and you’ll see for yourselves

If you have a full-time job, I’d recommend checking out daily time frame setups instead. In terms of the best time to trade, that depends a lot on where you live or what your timezone is.

As for the most liquid pairs, that would be the majors: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, NZDF/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CAD.

2 Likes

The bulk of forex dealing by the major players is between the London open and the New York close. This includes a period of heaviest trading when both London and new York are dealing across a 4-hour window.

Of course, we can trade whenever our brokers are in operation in our own time-zones but bear in mind that outside the London-NY time-frame spreads can be much wider than within it. Brokers’ charts are usually displayed using their bid-price but in any case will not show wider spreads.

1 Like