Best Trading Platform

I use TradersGym by Thinktrader for backtest during the weekend… it’s completely free on mac not sure about PC … maybe check it out

You can do that on MT5

Thank you, I will see if it works on PC.

Could you tell me please where is replay button and how can i get more time frames? I used it before but I didn’t find any of that.

I think you can on mt5

Do you know where or how? I used it before and I didn’t find neither replay button nor more time frames.

MT5 only back test the EA, I don’t ever remember being able the backtest manually … were you to find if Thinktrader is available on PC?

But i want to backtest manually.
I have found some sites where you can download it for PC but it didn’t work for me.

What about cTrader does it have this opportunities I need?

It honest should’ve worked if you managed to install it on PC. The platform Thinktrader has 2 sides:

As you can see i am backtesting a 1 minute strategy idea using December 2020 data, with all the different time frames

which i believe its what your are asking.

Regarding cTrader yes, you can manual backtest on it 100%, I just havent used it enough given how confusing that platform seemed to be for me at the time, plus i am on macOS. and its a Windows platform so … But you can give it a go.

1 Like

Thank you very much on your detailed answer :slightly_smiling_face:
I have downloaded Thinktrader but it couldn’t open on my PC, I didn’t have a proper app to open it.

according to me there is no accurate trading platform that can make your trading life 100% secure and comfortable, all trading platforms have flaws and which is very common.

I installed Thinktrader so I will try using Trader gym.

Thank you all. :raised_hands:

My guy :facepunch:t5:

1 Like
I suggest trading with the MT4 since it is best suitable for forex trading. The platform is simple to understand, and brokers like FP Markets and ICM also have a mobile version for the MT4 platform to track trades when on the move.
I'm a newbie looking for the best suitable platform for forex trading, and I'm not sure if I should trade with the MT4 or its advanced version, the MT5?
1 Like

Does MT4 have replay button or unusual timeframes?

I prefer mt4 personally nothing wrong with mt5 though just my preference.

I have been using MT4. Easier to use!

Does it have replay button or unusual timeframes?

hey. well you can use tradingview. it Has a replay option. You can use it only just when registered as premium user. Can use it for free via free trials.
But if none of that did not help you do as what I once did : attach a large stick market to screen or just simply lay a book to the monitor and push forward the chart one candle at the time. I did not have credit card to register as premium at TV so the advice is from personal experience.
hope it works out for you

1 Like