Best us broker who offer ecn accounts

Who is best forex broker accept U.S clients and use netteler or payza as withdrawal methods . Waiting for your replys

as i’ve told many newbies before you

Step 1. - see that Search bar up the top that looks like this

Step 2. Type the words “WHAT IS THE BEST BROKER TO USE” into it
and pick a thread and do the research

it will get you MORE RESULTS… MUCH QUICKER than what we can give them to you

this is called LEVERAGING TIME

here are the results

PS, it’s always fun when i have to repeat this
i should start making markings on my office wall each time this is asked, like those prison movies where convicts count down their time remaining on the wall

1 Like

Dear friend. I mean united states . Not use. .

What ??

i know you means U.S. (United States)

what i was saying was… Use the search bar to get your answer quicker[quote=“hemantha_laksiri, post:3, topic:134740, full:true”]
Dear friend. I mean united states . Not use. .
[/quote]

also it would be helpful to change us to U.S. so it’s clearly understood what it means

You’re not ready to trade a funded account.

You don’t understand how brokers work, and what an ECN account is.

Nobody should fund a forex trading account by Netteller or Payza, or withdraw funds to either. It’s completely unnecessary, regardless of your banking circumstances and jurisdiction; it’s just a way of creating additional delay, expense and risk (especially in the case of Payza).

Brokers who offer facilities like this are counterparties, even if they’re also self-styled “ECN brokers”, and that’s a red flag because of what it tells you about the type of customers they want to attract and how they do business.

I’m trying to be helpful, not rude, but you have a LOT to learn about how the industry works before you’ll be anywhere near ready to trade a funded account.

Be careful.

2 Likes

@hemantha_laksiri
Listen to @LaughingCharlie Mate, this is good advice