Best Volatility Index Scalping Trading Strategy | Review 2022

During periods of high volatility, many traders are confused whether trading approach would work best or, more significantly, which trading style will suit them best. It may take some time to figure out which trading strategy is ideal for you, but during times of uncertainty, scalping and day trading have different advantages.

Best Volatility Index Strategy When trading forex and commodities, the most common trading strategy used by beginning traders is scalping. Many people are drawn to the prospect of making large returns from relatively minor price movements. Scalpers typically focus their trading decisions on lower periods such as 1, 5, or 15 minute charts. They trade in response to strong support/resistance levels, as well as key indications and price activity.

Many indicators repaint…but take signals from major level bounces and repainting is IMPORTANT since markets are DYNAMIC in nature… therefore only examine setups AT THE TIME THEY HAPPEN. since IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST…today, all trades on my account were executed utilising this strategy. Attached are logs.

100% FREE DOWNLOAD

I have to respect your abilities trading off such short time-frames.

But this is too difficult for beginner traders. This isn’t just my opinion coming out of the blue, broker statistics have consistently shown that most new traders lose money very quickly and many are forced by the losses to quit trading. At any one time, 70-80% of private retail clients are losing money.

It seems unavoidable therefore that if a new trader does what most new traders do, they will get the same result as most new traders.

Lower frequencies are more difficult to hit