Best VPS for trading on CME

Hello, new forum user but long time trader. I think I am ready now to pay for a VPS and let my strategies run live and know the next step is a VPS. Anyone have recommendations?

I’m deciding between ninjamobiletrader and speedytradingservers but also open to suggestions. Looks like ninjamobiletrader is half the cost, so leaning towards it right now but was hoping for feedback before pulling the trigger.

Hi, how many terminals you want to install on VPS?

Not sure what counts as a terminal, but I typically monitor 10 instruments with a bunch of indicators on each one.

Terminal is a platform, so you want to install one platform on VPS

I haven’t used one yet but your thread would definitely get some good responses for me too. Really looking forward to it, thanks.

1 Like

Hey, so it’s been almost 2 months and here’s an update on my experience.

I tried a bunch of different VPS, and the best one by far is ninjamobiletrader. I ran a continuous network pinging program on it too and it has been online 100% of the time for the past 2 months. Usability wise, it feels the fastest and snappiest. Other VPS providers all had a noticeable remote desktop delay, but not this one. This is important because I also use it for manual scalping and not just automated trading. Very happy I found this one.