BEWARE! Scammer Is Back To Action!

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!!
Kishore M
I’m writing this post because THIS SCAMMER GOT THE FACE TO COME BACK SG.
It’s like that.
Years back, I’ve signed up for the Champion Traders Academy or “Powerup Forex” class under Kishore. BUT when I go for the class Kishore doesn’t even cover much of the content; several “so-called coachs/gurus” conducts the class and keep up-selling you other things.
Everything that is being taught during the class can be readily and easily found ONLINE.
After the classroom session, there is ABSOLUTELY NO STUDENT SUPPORT. You’ll be given an email which cannot be contacted. The strategies taught DOESN’T WORK, the online portal is dysfunctional. When you want to get refund, Kishore is uncontactable. Last heard he ran overseas to avoid students.
I’ve spent thousands of dollars that could have been put to better use to learn from this horrifying experience.
Dear friends, please be careful of this kind of people; they use good speech to ask you to buy but then leave you alone to die when things don’t work out.
Do share with your friends and loved ones!!

Please share these links if you find this helpful and beneficial.

http://kishore-powerup-capital-singapore.blogspot.sg

http://www.bewareinvestmentscams.sg

Thank You!

I’ve heard about this company somewhere. Kudos to the author for the leeting us know.

this is the trend in Singapore. Forex companies will sell you courses, signals and fund trading promising you % returns. However, most of these forex companies do not have any licence to trade. Licences are issued by MAS to traders who work mostly in the banks and fund houses. in other words, these forex companies solicit money from the public promising them high returns. 99% they will wipe out all the money. Then you lan lan can’t do anything because by then these scammers will run away. After awhile when people forget, they will come back to scam again.

In those days together with this scammer, Kishore was Kelvin Han from Zone Financial, now known as PGL Orientals Holdings Pte Ltd, tradewitheboys, Phoenix System. Kelvin Han did the same thing like Kishore, act as fund manager without licence from MAS. Kelvin Han was charged and jailed for soliciting funds from students, lost all the money and declared bankrupt. this trend will go on for years to come, scammers will never die, they will think of new ways to scam.

open your eyes wide and not to trust too easily. don’t so lazy also, go forums or google what other people say. don’t gong gong pay thousands over dollars to feed these scammers.

news reported on Kelvin Han - charged and jailed 2 times already.

Straits Times Reported By Khushwant Singh
blog source: createwealth8888

Jailed for acting as fund manager without licence

ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Han could not repay the $718,000 he lost and was declared a bankrupt on Jan 19 last year. Even after that, he got involved in three firms. For this, he was jailed for another month.

TRAINING firm Zone Financial was set up to teach people how to trade futures contracts and indexes.

But it acted as a fund manager between May 2004 and August 2006, collecting nearly $4 million as personal loans from 32 people.

Its managing director, Kelvin Han How Yong, 28, was yesterday jailed for five months after pleading guilty to allowing the firm to engage in fund management without a capital markets services licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).

Han would persuade participants at his training sessions to invest in a fund - called Kelvin’s Fund - for periods ranging from a few weeks to six months.

The money was used to trade futures contracts and indexes and he promised his clients returns of 1 per cent to 5 per cent per month, depending on the amount they put in.

By the time he resigned as managing director in August 2006, he had lost about $718,000.

Two months later, the Commercial Affairs Department began investigations after several people reported to the police that Han had cheated them into investing various sums of money.

Han could not repay the money lost and was declared a bankrupt on Jan 19 last year.

He has yet to make any restitution of the $718,000 he lost while the remainder of the sum invested has been returned to the investors.

Even as a bankrupt, Han was not done yet. Although bankrupts are not allowed to engage in the management of companies without the permission of the court or the Official Assignee, Han got involved in three firms almost immediately. For this, he was jailed for another month.

The court heard that Han had asked his father, Mr Han Koon Siong, to set up event management firm Cronwell in November 2006 with a paid-up capital of $1. Between January and August last year, he took charge of the firm and managed it.

Two other charges of acting as a director of AOL Capital and Rimson Investments last year were considered by the judge when deciding on the sentence.

Zone Financial was also fined $20,000 for offering fund management services without the appropriate licence. The firm has since become inactive.

CAD reported
source: CAD singapore police force

PP V KELVIN HAN HOW YONG
On 23 November 2016, Kelvin Han How Yong (Han) was charged in court for carrying on a business in fund management without a Capital Markets Services licence under Section 82 of the Securities and Futures Act.

It is alleged that from October 2011 to May 2015, Han had been involved in the management of V3GO Investment Pte Ltd, a company which offered courses in forex trading and investment techniques. He is further alleged to have engaged in financial investments for his students when he did not possess the necessary licence to do so.

Being an undischarged bankrupt, Han had to seek permission from the Official Assignee to manage the business, which he allegedly did not. Another charge under Section 148 of the Companies Act was transferred against him for managing V3GO Investment Pte Ltd as an undischarged bankrupt.

Most of the trading courses that are being offered online are just that.
The only difference is that you don’t have to go looking for it. It’s summarized and bundled in a neat little package.
P.S I’ve never heard of this guy and am by now means trying to defend him. Just sharing an observation.

this is true. Scam companies / facebook pages are on a rise…

don’t bother defending this scammer. even MAS slapped him for a reason. must trust government who did their job to dig up this scammer’s scams. news reported that he is already blacklisted. That is why he was so quiet the longest time then come back with a new name Commerz Capital International Pte Ltd to scam more people. This scammer can not trade at all, tua kang and talk cock a lot only.

Then we have Kishore kena reprimand from MAS, and who’s next? … KELVIN HAN HOW YONG, PGL Oriental Holdings, Tradewitheboys, The Phoenix system

another scammer like Kishore is good old Kelvin Han How Yong. simple google you will see all his criminal records online. If this scammer has been to jail for soliciting funds from students and lost all the trading money TWICE, will you still gong gong pay thousands of dollars for his neat little package? why pay thousand of dollars for a piece of garbage?

seems like he is still cheating people with his Magic Bird that lays golden eggs scam but push a fatso in front to sell rather than himself now.

Sometime, some retail investors need to step back and ask why do these people want to share their Magic Stone or Magic Goose that lays golden eggs for a few thousand bucks? Does it make any moneysense? I don’t really know.

babypips has a lot of nice information that is FREE, just waste few dollars on electricity only.

i found the article on Kelvin Han How Yong, enjoy!

Be careful of phoenix system and tradewitheboys

Check out what i found.

Kelvin Han is infamous in Hardwarezone. his doings were exposed there.

https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/money-mind-210/warning-about-stocks-forex-guru-trading-courses-market-5294637.html#post117860074

Found!!

I have recently been contacted by an capital funding company that when they gave me the email to send my slideshare to for investors to determine if they’ll provide me with funding, was @powerupfunding.com
So I went to their website and I’ve been trying to verify their legitimacy. On their website the name is said to be Powerup Capital. Can someone please tell me if this is related to that other scammer you’re speaking of?