Big Data Trade - My trading journal

I am opening this thread to document my tradng. I am using a demo account for reasons explaned further in this comment. I am posting my results in this thread and also providing visual documentation via Myfxbook and Investing

My primary purpose for this thread is for it to function as an application for work. I know how to trade, but unfortunately I am broke, due to health issues, which also restrict me from going out to find work.

I live in a country with no safety net such as food stamps or low income housing. I do not receive disability even though I am legally blind, have heart problems, and suffer from numbs hands and feet, edema and some other things to personal to mention. I am 62 years old. My bad health happened suddenly, getting progressively worse over the last five years. The degradation seems have leveled off for now, and is currently holding, although I will need an eye operation in the next two years to prevent total blindness.

My brain is sharp and precise. My determination is high. I trade 12 to 16 hours a day and still find time to tutor my kids in violin, piano and homework. I have two wonderful and talented children, 10 and 13 years old, both of whom are ontrack to enter university in 4 and 2 years respectively.

We moved in with with in-laws after I became ill and my wife lost her job. Very anxious to get out on our own again.

I am interested in prop trading, copy trading via multiterminal or teaching you to trade.

I will begin posting trade results Monday March 23, 2020.

Any results?