Big E Trading

some body still trading w/this system?

Set a level of 80 and one of 20 and then make sure when going short the stochs are coming out of 80, out of 20 if going long. They can be used for divergence too, look that up in the BP “School”.

I am but the big thread is over on FF, the original and 2 alternatives. I have a Buy Stop on the E/# D. TF @ 1.2847, SL & TP at sing hi and lo.

What is the setting of the bolin band and MA with yellow color?is another indicator to confirm the buy/sell i notice.

Hollo johnny

What exactly is FF? I couldn’t find anything on forexfactory

pls when you have a signal on 4H or 1D time frame, do you triger the trade on the candle where the tdi cross occurs or you wait for a close of the candle before entering?

Molie

You will find it on ForexFactory under Trading Systems the thread is called Trading Made Simple

Hi Johnny

Have tried following this thread but it’s become unmanageable on FF- I ca’t see the woods from the trees! is there a simple EA to download, I have tried your zip file in my metrader demo but it does not load properly.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Read from the 1st post to where BigE goes into the hospital - that’s all you need.

Thanks for you letting me know.

Quick question,

When a candle closes and the cross of the TDi is confirmed how many candle must close before its considered too late to enter on the trade?

thanks

Third candle is too late to enter per BIG E.

HEY, i was hoping somebody is still trading this system

How long have you been trading this system?

not long, saw it about 3weeks ago and tried it on a smaller time frame. it was not very successful so i want to use daily charts, but i’m confused wit the set ups

I’m trading this system since August last year, even it became quiet in this forum nowadays, but the system is the best I’ve tried since.
I prefer the 1H timeframe and the setup prescribed in the first posts. Taht pays for me very well.

how much tp sl will set?

I set my TP 30 PIPs and if it seems to have momentum I’m going to place an additionel trade every 30 PIPs. I risk 5% of my account.

Yes, it works well on 1 hour or bigger time frames.
How much do you worry, if any about co-relation of pairs?
Like AU EU GU are highly correlated. If on certain days one of the pairs is not going in same direction as the other two I hesitate to place a trade