Big E Trading

I only relay on this setup and place my trades due to the signal given. I’m not a fundamental trader, I just consider only the news which probably have high impact to my pairs, thats it.
By the way, I only trade that 3 pairs you mentioned.

And do you trade any day of the week like Sunday night or Friday?
How about time, do you trade whenever you get the setup or wait for UK open.
I am in Chicago and now London opens at 3am local time.
Sometime setup shows up at 12 am however it doesn’t move much. I then exit the trade only to see it hits tp after London open.

I have the same problem because my location is Asia, but I trade whenever I see a signal from Monday to Friday mostly until 12noon GMT.
I don’t close a trade manualy.

Asia is good as it is day time for you when London opens.
Well, I think I need to trust this TDI signal and not think much before entering the trades.

Thats how I do it and it gives me an average of 450pips per month since I trade this system!

Woris
Thanks for replying so quickly every time. I sure will be in touch to ask more questions.
I hope you don’t mind.

I’ll give you an other tip, don’t relay only on the TDI, there are 3 possible signals in this setup!!!
TDI, Moving Average, and Stochastic.
I trade only when all 3 line up!!

1. TDI crossover
  2. RSI oversold or overbought
  3. candle is crossing MA

Happy trading

Woris
Do you filter your trades based on daily bias?
Like looking at higher time frames to see if bias is buy or sell and then only take either buy or sell ?
Or does this system work no matter what the bias is?

Hello again Amanfx,
I just continuesly watch the 1H chart and if a formation sets up that could build a signal in 1 or 2 hours time, then I will also check the higher TF for direction. But I’m sure this system will work on any TF. I just prefer the 1H because it gives 1 or 2 signals allmost every day

Thank you Woris

Woris
I did not sell the AU pair last night just cause Stochostic reading was oversold.
It dropped 100 pips.
Did I miss out or was it a right decision not to enter the trade.
Quite a few times Stochs stop me from entering the trade.

Hi Amanfx, sorry for my late reply but I didn’t get a notice that you posted. Yes I took the trade that night and got my 30 pips.
But you’re right not all three indicators lined up. You see my trading is not yet free of human factor (failures) hahaha.
But don’t think your decision was wrong, it was highly correct! better to miss a trade then to lose one, isn’t it?
Rgds woris

Thanks for your reply.
I appreciate you helping me.
I entered EU(long) this morning Chicago time on 15 min TF and lost 32 pips.
Seems like I was just desperate to enter a trade.
There was no trade on 1hr TF.

I have entered the same trade this morning, right now I’m 10 pips in minus, but still going
It seems you have your SL very tight? I entered this trade on the 1H timeframe just one hour ago.

I entered the trade 13 hours ago. Got stopped out 5 hours ago. Oh well. My SL was 32 pips which was below last swing low on 15 minute chart.
So, you entered the trade during Asian session?
I hear that most of the traders do not trade Asian session due to low liquidity and no real direction.

I need to trade the Asian because I can only trade during day time and I do not close my trades maualy therefore I do monitor them during the day and if a signal comes in I execute the trade no matter what session it is.

this was my EU trade today + 30 PIPs

Thanks Woris for posting the chart.
I have same candles TDI cross etc.
Are those vertical lines midnight lines/new day?
My new day line is at Asian open.
What was your stop loss on this trade?

The red vertical line indicates the time of my entry, the grey ones are midnight lines (eastern NY time) SL 200

Hi , i need your opinion do i trade the 1H TF or the 4H TF, i was looking at GBP / USD on both and i found that 1 H is giving a buy signal while the 4 is a sell, so what to do which one do i rely on,i always read the the higher the TF the more good the signal is.so what to do?
thank you very much