Big entrace! or not? ;)

Hello,

First off all excuse me if i make grammatical errors, English is not my main language.
Who i am is very irrelevant, everybody has a sad story how life is/was difficult and now is doing great.
But in the context of socially desirable behavior I will introduce myself briefly :slight_smile:
I am mapogo.FX, 23 years old, full time job at an oil refinery and i live in the Netherlands.

My goal is financial, psychical, and mental freedom. I want to give meaning to my own life.
My intention on baby pips is the put myself in an environment with other traders, suck information like an sponge and maybe come one step closer to an mentor (everybody wants a mentor but not everybody deserves a mentor).

Bye.

2 Likes

Oh your English is awesome!!!

I’ve never been to the Netherlands! How is it like over there? :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard. First of all, you need to construct a written plan on where you are now, where you want to be at a future point and how you are going to achieve your aims? Pin it on your wall.

Also, keep a daily trading jounal.

Think about times when you can trade and try and structure your learning in those times so they become a mainstay of your day. Creating good habits is vital to success in trading.

I always had the illusion that living in the west was the best. It is a country with a enough possibilities to grow, however i don’t like the life rhythm, to much stress and to focused on money.

Thankyou, i am aware that strict goals are important. I have a white board in my room, with all my goals written on!

Thats completely true! In fact, creating good habits is vital to success in life!

Admirable set of goals and you already appear driven .
The FX at the end of your name suggests your already familiar or are looking to Sell some Forex related products down the line lol :laughing:

I think this is everywhere these days. Unless you go to a province where people are still mostly untouched by technology. Have you always lived in the Netherlands?

Yes! Where are you from?

The only time i want to sell is when i am going short…
No intention to sell fx products nor buy fx products. :wink:

I’m from the US! Would love to visit the Netherlands! Have you been traveled to the US before? :slight_smile: