Big Scammers in Myfxbook with other Brokers

I am very sad about what happened to me in TIFIA BROKER, I invested 200k and never refunded me they removed my account, in turn wanted to publish this complaint myfxbook and they also removed my account,

So I think there are big scammers in myfxbook together with other Broker for example TIFIA BROKER

Please look my proof

Unfortunately we would have to see all of the correspondence from both sides to get an understanding as to what has occurred.

200k USD!? Jesus… Good news is Tifia is regulated in New Zealand by FSPR (registration number FSP310606), so contact them asap and get your money back.

Also don’t dump your whole trading capital into brokers pocket, transfer only as much as needed to cover margin requirements.

I think I am not alone, rather I would like to make a call to all those who were affected.

The link of the page are these

If you want I send you the link for internal. so you see how these …

Worst of all is myfxbook That is one more of them Who are accomplices of big scams and I think this should not be to stay well, at least I would like to gather a group to prove that I am not alone.

Please help me to denounce these companies

I did it, but look now apparently this company closes in a few days.

Notice of Intent to Remove
The Registrar intends to remove the company under section 318 of the Companies Act 1993. Public notice has been given. If you object to its removal, you may wish to contact the company in the first instance or lodge your objection before 5pm on 29 Sep 2016 by selecting this link

I think this company scammed many people and that is why they now have the intention to close. and escape with all our money.

your boker went broke by itself and your money is temporarily gone.

youll have to wait till the court decides who gets what share paid out and at what time. this cam take up to months.

sorry for you mate but brokers go broke sometimes and the money in their accounts wents into the “konkursmasse” dont know how thats called in english. but it means all money is beingng put on one place and the court will decide who gets what and when after the liabilities of the company are paid off and its clear who owned how much money “invested” into that broker.

just google section 318 companies act of 1993.

it explains you everything.

the government of new zealand has shut down the company. this can be because of the following reasons:

company ceased to exist
comoany was not able to pay its bills
another company has filled a close petition because it did not gets its bills paid by the “to be closed” compamy
the company itaself has declared bankruptcy and asked for protection against creditors

etc etc

I think probably “into administration” or “into liquidation” or “into receivership” (under the bankruptcy laws).

Is there a government guarantee which protects a proportion of your funds? Are you in touch with the regulator? These are the obvious starting-points. There are presumably many others in the same position?

in europe your capital is protected up to 50.000€ in such cases. but only if the broker had a banking license. if it was just a tiny broker without a propper banking license your capital is the same way protected like if you were a share holder of the compamy= meaning: not protected at all.

but i have no clue about new zealand and its regulations. you should consult a lawyer - asap

in foreclosere of companies it goes like this: who comes first gets first.

so go check with a lawyer asap.

if youre not living in new zealand but your broker is registered there you will have double problems in solving this issue.

Hello, Lazars (Mcmanaman, Josep, Jose Luis or whoever you may be)

My name is Alexander and I am Tifia official representative.
Unfortunately, I don’t know your real name, as you use different nicknames in different Forums to write about our company.
First of all, you have never been a client of our company, and you definitely never deposit any money.
That is why your posts and accounts have been deleted from myfxbook, forexpeacearmy and other respected sites.
Secondly, for your information, our company has changed jurisdiction in order to obtain a Forex license for the benefit of our clients, of which all our clients have been duly notified.

Can you explain Mr Lazars (Mcmanaman or Josep or may be Jose Luis)
why you never specify anywhere:

1. the number of your trading account
  2. a copy of the bank transfer of $200000 to our company
  3. a request to withdraw the money
  4. evidence of communication with our support group on this issue (letters, messages, chat etc)
  5. any evidence to prove that you are a client of Tifia

You have never replied to my query on the Forums, but I hope that you will finally give me some explanations.