'Biggest storm in several years': Winter weather threatens to dump more than

Anyone here who live in the affected areas? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Now that’s bad. I can only imagine what people must be going through in those areas. Quite devastating to think about this. Hope everyone is safe out there.

That is just what people need now, more problems. :frowning:

Right? I feel like more problems will just crop up. I just read something that said with the permafrost melting, some bacteria/viruses that have been frozen might just return again. :weary:

1 Like

I’ve been seeing articles like this for years, it’s very alarming. :frowning:

Political unrest + environmental issues - truly 2020 lol. But I guess worse in the coming years…

I really hope you are wrong about that. But things are probably bound to get worse before they get better.

I hope so too. But yes, I agree that it will get worse first and then maybe better because it is better or better because it cant get any worse. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frankly, I just wish things would go back to how they were before, at least. :frowning:

Same but wishing that just really dampens the mood for me, yearning for something that will probably not happen until maybe next year. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know, I swing between apathy, despair and anger depending on the day, regarding the pandemic. :frowning:

Over years, I have realized that we cannot control everything. We need to let some things happen for the sake of nature. After all, nature also needs to tell the world what it is going through and we just can’t do anything about it.