Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Friends,

Considering year end I am moving the stop loss of my Trade 4 (Dec-12) Short NZDUSD from post # 1030 & 1063 to 0.8300. Now the second position has become BE and 1st position has locked +150 pips.

Thank you friends,

BIJOY

Is this place, nice to short NZDUSD again ?

4 Hour Chart

we have a recently base building, like a double bottom. also if u look left on ur chart, u will notice that price previously have been rejected at that level, so more likely it will rally from here or at least it will make correction to fib level 38%. if sell here it means u are selling in support. I will wait for the price to break below the major support @ .8150 level. that is my opinion. however u follow ur own trading plan.

Hello Bijoy,

To be honest I think we will see some uptick and then a move down after the correction is over from the recent swing high to hte 0.8155 low. would look to sell in the 0.8315/20 area… Tahts is the 50% retrace of the current decline. I have marked that area with blue band.

That is my reading to be honest.

DD

@dubadat agree with you 100%. Daily chart doesnt look bearish to me.

hi mates, I concluded last week that there can be moves in the upcoming week which will favor NZD and/or CAD on the upside, so I would long these two.
I’d like to link here another interesting view from pipcompounder, from the thread “(ALMOST) perfect swing trade” :

#EURNZD close below 1.600 and the target is 1.5830 and ill be buying there.

[B]EUR/GBP Trade[/B]

Third Target hit

Patience pays…

Nice trade Yunny1. Keep up the good work

New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

happy new year bijoy

Happy New Year Bijoy. Wish you a very prosperous new year.

About EURNZD. Are you still looking to buy? it is trading below 1.5800 now. Do let us know

Best Regards

DD

it was not a buy setup. i was looking to buy in case of any reaction (like a rejection/bounce) but there want any. I did buy #EURUSD tho at 1.3100 stop 1.3030 lets see.

oops. I have gone short at 1.3110 and looking at 1.3040/50 area to take profit.

Good luck mate.

DD

longs are holding until 13040 but looks like you gonna take my money :wink:

bought eurusd stop 13055 (10pips) 1st target 13090 hopefully

same with audusd stop 1.0465 targeting 1.055

PS: if you remember me going short audusd at 1.055 i closed half at 1.04 already (150pips) and the other half is open with stop 1.0590 (above december high - risking 40pips).

out of both trades for 10 pips each :frowning:

and there goes another 70pips. out eurusd long.

#EURAUD buy setup - wish me luck (ps: trade got activated as i was writing this post):

M15 chart:

H4 chart: