Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hi dubadat, this is what’s interest me too. I think trades will be available as written on brokers websites. according to that, I think Monday till 4 pm NY time, than from Tuesday 8 pm we will be able to trade, but see for yourself at your broker. I don’t remember what I did lastyear haha, but I bet I hadn’t trade. so I’m curious. so much the more, because the fiscal cliff. Do you have some thoughts about it? I think it is the best ground for speculators, but this time I feel I’m too little for think through that. any comments would worth much
What is the Fiscal Cliff?
all the best,
ps.: calculating by the calendar, I would be bearish with the dollar, than from the 3 of january, I would try to grab the top on A/U A/J - but if I’m not right, I could see the opposite

my problem is, there is no fractal on the weekly. I expect it to be tricky and that’s why I’ve never liked to trade it. what I really would like to see, is to shoot up to an irrational level, than down to as deep as 2009.january as fast as it can. it will coincide with my USD-strength feeling. but to see it go up I think it can take 3 month or so. here is the monthly, and weekly is second.
still, you can be right on short… maybe I just lost my bravery here at the gates, or don’t like too much triangles

I just need to share it :
HSBC Holdings PLC. News - The New York Times

Too Big To Jail | Shah Gilani’s Wall Street Insights and Indictments

Hi Guys

Could this be possible what i see as a Head & Shoulders formation on the Weekly USDJPY? The current break of downward sloping TL seems to validate a move up into the days, months ahead? All input appreciated, thanks!

jeah! might be. it can bee seen on CadJpy too. the difference is, at C/J it’s not at the bottom, or not after a down-trend. so hurray for the dollar. hope it will work

ps.: bad news is, U/C is still a downtrend. so how is it work?
I think most of the Jen pairs can strenghten back or above their reached price

Dear Salimvp,

Could you tell me what was the yellow signed price at your E/ Nok and what you think of it? is it a TP or a Stop level or else according to your thoughts?
thanks and
Merry Christmas:)

one thing I learned this day too. Money never sleeps. truly never. not even on Xmas.
and one thing I wanna know. What would America answer when all the people in this globe will blame him with spoiling the world.

Attention, mates. The Revenge of Algos - and pound is paying the price. For algos low volume market is probably the perfect environmentThey are angry, and they are taking it out on pound/usd. Pullback to 50% and right into the target of 123.6%:

Hi Kwonkicker

Seasons greetings! I am currently following the GBP closely; do you think it has a chance to move back up if it indeed hits the 123.6 or even 161.8 % ? Somehow my chart analysis appears to be still supportive of the GBP for the next leg higher to break 1.6300. Thanks for your input, Cheers!

MM

it’s getting exciting. I wanna sell Chf/Jpy at 93.5 who else? :slight_smile:

MM, if its a trend shift on gbpusd, then i highly doubt we will see 1.63 again, since its not in terms of my technical setup. That being said, i dont trade during dec15-jan15 even tho there are and were perfect setups played buy big money. ill show you example on usdcad which was the only trade i took during this low volatile time. Only because i was waiting for this entry for a long time now.

#USDCAD Daily - i dont take trades on daily - too big stop loss:

#USDCAD H4 first entry:

#USDCAD H4 2nd entry:

Both trades got their targets hit. And according to my belief, thats how a perfect marcet should move - a run, 50% pullback, target.
Well cheers and enjoy your holiday. I know i will :wink:

Just for the record, #AUDUSD is playing a similar setup, with a target of 1.0690 or so. Keep an eye on that one:

… a perfect market! I need to laugh. but not in my good mood. everything is not working because of the dollar .
I’m playing the jen pairs, almost every is a winner. on cad/jpy my goal is 89 . it’s not normal.

KwonKicker

Thanks so much for sharing on your views on GBP, I find your observations on the Cad and AUD setup interesting. Will definitely keep an eye on the AUD as it seems in line with my own tech observations as well. Happy trading and Happy New Year!

MM

Friends,

Considering year end I am moving the stop loss of my Trade 4 (Dec-12) Short NZDUSD from post # 1030 & 1063 to 0.8300. Now the second position has become BE and 1st position has locked +150 pips.

Thank you friends,

BIJOY

Is this place, nice to short NZDUSD again ?

4 Hour Chart

we have a recently base building, like a double bottom. also if u look left on ur chart, u will notice that price previously have been rejected at that level, so more likely it will rally from here or at least it will make correction to fib level 38%. if sell here it means u are selling in support. I will wait for the price to break below the major support @ .8150 level. that is my opinion. however u follow ur own trading plan.

Hello Bijoy,

To be honest I think we will see some uptick and then a move down after the correction is over from the recent swing high to hte 0.8155 low. would look to sell in the 0.8315/20 area… Tahts is the 50% retrace of the current decline. I have marked that area with blue band.

That is my reading to be honest.

DD

@dubadat agree with you 100%. Daily chart doesnt look bearish to me.

hi mates, I concluded last week that there can be moves in the upcoming week which will favor NZD and/or CAD on the upside, so I would long these two.
I’d like to link here another interesting view from pipcompounder, from the thread “(ALMOST) perfect swing trade” :