Bijoy's Trading Set ups

going long EurUsd with 15pip stoploss:

#EURUSD Daily:

#EURUSD M30:

You have lot more patience dude…! This is the main secret behind your success…!
Hope you continues in the same way…!

Friends,

Here is my 14th trade for the month

This time, it is a pending order. Going short on GBPUSD with a sell stop order.

See

Price is testing the falling trend line and stochastic is overbought. I think, a bounce back of price from the trend line to 1.6100 can boost a nice short trade.

Trade Details.

Sell stop @ 1.6100. SL: 1.6160, TP: 1.5920, Risk: 2.5%, RR: 1:3

I will attach a 60 pip trailing stop to the trade.

Hoping the best.

BIJOY

Gud day Bijoy,

Looks like a good trade. I am with you. Best of luck for the trade

DD

I am entering on another trade directly as I won’t have any open trades presently.

My 15th trade is a Long trade on EURGBP.

See

Now the price is at previous support and near to the rising trend line with Stochastic in the overbought territory.

Details:

Entry: 1.8028, SL:1.7068, TP: 1.8148, Risk: 2%, RR: 1:2, Trailing Stop: 60

Guys… Please wish me Luck

BIJOY

Hello Bijoy,

I am a bit confused about the EURGBP. So I will refrain from entering this one with you.

Wish you all the best mate.

DD

I am going offline for a journey. I will be in a train journey for the next 24 hours. Sometimes I may get chance to be connected with internet. But not sure. If I get a chance, I will come online and will post the updates. If not, please be with me.

Best of Luck and happy weekend.

Friends,

My trade 14 (GBP/USD Short from post # 203) to short with a stop order is just got triggered

BIJOY

Subscribed!
I like what you are doing Bijoy.
Nothing too fancy. Just trying to apply good discipline and rules.
Keep up the good work.

Welcome friend. Let all of us go together on this journey.

There were many thread’s on this simple price action using S/R along with trend-line’s. Sad that they are all dead except 1 or 2…Am glad that you are doing great using price action and also for keeping the thread active.
I’l be a contributor in here and post my trade’s.
Hope that won’t be a problem.

Welcome my friend. Post your trades and ideas based on price action using S/R with trend lines and channels. There is no other easy way than teaching and sharing to learn more and more.

Glad to see you here gs8888. Looking forward to your posts also. This is a great thread explaining simple trade ideas with honesty. I think I can learn something from you guys…

Cheers.

Yes I am also looking forward your comments and tips.

hey there Bijoy and others. Hope you all doing well. Its a quiet market due to the hurricane, but the levels should get respect anyway. So there is my play for the week. Long most jpy pairs. Here is the GBPJPPY setup. Initial stop is below 127.2. Happy pips. GBPJPY H4:

short USDCAD - 1.000 a very storng psychological level with lots f confluences. USDCAD daily chart:

i gotta say tho, the last trade is not the best setup. My capital allowed me so i took it, but 1.0030-40 is the perfect place to short usdcad. I took 1.000 simply as a precaution in case we dont get to 1.0030-40 area. Clickto see the long-term setup. cheers:
THE BIGGER PICTURE:

Hi Bijoy,

This thread has been an eye opener for me. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more posts!

Bronz

Friends,

My trade 14 (GBP/USD Short) from post # 203 and 208 is moving positively and the trailing stop has already locked +35 pips.

Let us hope for the price to hit TP.

BIJOY

Yes. You are right. Area at 1.0020 to 1.0050 previously held as a very good resistance and is also lining up with the falling trend line in daily chart. I will wait for some bearish candles to close, before jumping into a short trade.