Bijoy's Trading Set ups

ty Bijoy. I always forget about trend lines. And frankly, i never was able to draw them as you do. The dont line up with yours.
PS i just noticed another cute potential setup. EURJPY completed the ‘Kiss the mama’ pattern (i think thats what its called). Retest of the previous resistance and a pin bar was formed on daily chart. Altho i wouldnt rule out a move towards 101 before any move upwards to retest actual down trend line. Here is the EURJPY Daily:

Friend

Finally my Trade 14 (GBP/USD Short) from Post # 203, 208 & 219 is closed by hitting trailing stop.

This trade gave me 35 pips and an increase of account by 1.7 %. Now my balance is increased to $ 3760.05 from $ 3708.60.

Thank you guys…

My EUR/GBP trade is still open.

BIJOY

hey there bijoy. Id like you to comment on EURAUD H4 chart. look like a possible trade for your taste. How would you put orders on this one.?! ty:

Set up is nice. I was also watching the pair.

I am not taking this trade, as I will have to place my TP below the falling trend line for a long trade and that will not give me a nice RR ratio.

In all other aspects, set up is nice and is likely to trade…

It is really useful to see and learn from you guys…

Now I am watching EUR/JPY for a chance to go long

The magenta line on the top right is a long term falling trend line from the weekly chart.

What is your opinion guys ?

today EURJPY touched both 200sma and 50sma on daily chart and bounced. Daily candle also is as bullish as it can get. I see no reason not to go long. The only question is ‘when’. Today morning i went long around 102.65 and closed at 102.9 due to high impact something that was going on in Japan. But if Japan goverment does something, its always to weaken the JPY cuz all their investors are using USD. blahblahblahblah the point is im with you :smiley: cheers.

Friends,

Here is my 16th trade for the month.

This time, I am going long on GBPJPY and is my first trade in this month on this pair.

Price is making some long wicked candles at the rising trend line with the stochastic just leaving the oversold territory.

Here we go…

Entry: 127.60, SL: 127.00, TP: 128.80, Risk: 2%, RR: 1.:2 and trailing stop 60.

Please wish me luck Brothers and Sisters…

BIJOY

Good luck Bijoy. With the Japanese authorities making jpy weakening noises I think this is going to be a great trade.

DD

Is EUR/AUD ready for a break out ?

Where it will go ?

South or North?

Hi Bijoy, I am a newbie and enjoying your postings, thanks!

From my Tech readings using 30 Day EMA and 12 day ROC, my view is the EUR/AUD will resume its journey SOUTH. What about you?

With Australian building approvals data came out better than expected, and FED’s Kocherlakota’s recent optimistic comments may send EUR/AUD lower to print fresh lows. But fundamentals has to go in line with the technicals and there may be a pull back before it starts to move down. We have to wait for a strong break out and a pull back before jumping into the field.

Hi Bijoy,
There are a few things in favour of this for a long trade:
Trade is in same direction as daily trend
We have had a couple of bullish 4H candles in this consolidation
A 4H SR line seems to be building around 1.2454 (SL below this)
Daily chart is showing some recent bullish false break candles

1st TP under the falling 4H trendline around 1.2585

Good luck [I]M[/I]

Friends,

I am feeling some uneasy with my EURGBP long trade (Trade 15 from Post # 205) and require some advice.

Trade is open since October 26th and is still in the entry area and is up by some minor pips…

Will it reverse back to my stop loss or will it resume it’s uptrend towards my TP ?

Shall I exit early or keep the trade live ?

Any feed backs appreciated

BIJOY

hello there Bijoy. Ill give you 2 if you dont mind. First one i think you should move sl to be since i believe at this point you’d prefer be to any kinda lost. Secondly you sould watch 8040 area cuz i think thats where eurgbp will resume its uptrend. And there comes the third advice absolutely free of charge, DO NOT SET TP FOR 100pips. I expect a move bigger than that. Make it a swing trade, since after trailing your stop it doesnt matter what happens. Cheers.
ps: i went long on euraud but honestly i dot remember why. Ill take a look at i when i get home.

Mate I feel the EURGBP is moving south. Attached my take on the monthly daily and 4 hour charts.

This is my analysis and could be wrong. but I strongly believe it is moving down.

ON EURAUD I have sold at 1.2480 earlier today and stop is at 1.2520 will look for 1:1 tgt minimum.

DD

Yeah, It will be right to move SL to BE.

I will take care and is planning to move SL to BE. But, even then, I doubt the divergence spotted in the daily chart is a hidden bullish divergence than bearish as the price is making higher lows and oscillator is for lower lows.

Friends,

It is an update for my GBP/JPY long trade (Trade 16 from Post # 228). Now the price is up by almost 80 pips triggering my trailing stop of 60. Trailing stop is moving by locking some +ve pips.

Guys…Please wish me luck to reach TP

BIJOY

Friends,

I am making some modifications on my 16th trade(GBP/JPY Long from Post # 228 & 238).

Just now, the price reached the TP @ 128.80 and reversed by just 6 pips. Trailing stop has already blocked +54 pips. Considering this slippage, I decided to extent my TP further by 30 pips.

The aspect beyond this modification is that, I will get out of the trade at trailing stop if the price reverses. In another case I will aim for some more pips at extended TP @ 129.10, which is also located below the falling trend line.

Friends,

What is your opinion on this modification ?

BIJOY

Friends,

Considering All of your opinions and viewing of Cyclopip’s blog post to short EUR/GBP (Tasty Treat on EUR/GBP? | Forex Blog: Currency Cross-Eyed, I decided to move my SL to BE and bring down the TP to 0.8100.

BIJOY