Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Nice CATCH. I didn’t enter as stochastic in 4 hour chart was in oversold territory.

Good Set up. Waiting for a 4H candle to close above 1.6110

Expecting a Rally.

i was short from 1.297 with 15pip stoploss and im 100pips up. but i dont intend to close the position cuz i expect another selloff after 50pips or so retracement. i expect at least 1.283 and if we break 1.280 then 1260 is the next stop. good luck.

Be cautious. Can breakout to any side. It is a wedge with higher highs and higher lows.

Best of Luck and congrats. Be sure to move SL to BE or to lock some pips.

shorting chfjpy @85.7 stop @86.2 target @84.5

Nice RR. Stop Loss just above the recent bullish bar. Best of Luck, mate…

wow market is gone haywire. hope itll settle to the downside. i do expect nfp to crush euro.

my gbpusd

Yes… Nice break out. But my rules won’t allow me to enter on this break out as I have to wait for a pullback.

nice catch. tho entry could be better. and you simply traded the close below trend line which is a good way to get burned. good luck.

1st post of this thread is edited to add an index and direct links to important posts of this thread to help new viewers.

Lovely…! This is wonderful Idea and also most of them will be impressed to see the results…!
I’m very glad that I was following this thread from the past two month and happy with my profits from your trade plans…!

you should definitely add the performance graph. could encourage lots of guys here.

Thanks for sharing Bijoy; this is my favourite thread. Happy weekend to you and all, Cheers!

closed half eurusd short manually for 130pips. Letting the rest run.

Congrats on your great win.

ty Bijoy. well there is another opportunity id like you to take a look at. i look to get short at 1.0360. A chart is worth thousand words :smiley:

AUDUSD H4:

Thanks Bijoymj, and any comments, shall i take this ?