Bijoy's Trading Set ups

#EURGBP H1 - dont lose faith :wink:

Guys i didnt go to work today and school is off im home and its boring with such low volatile market and you guys are so passive. so setups…?! every idea is a good ideaits a prespective that we dont see but someone else does. so if you dont think its a hard job then save your chart and upload :wink:

Friends,

Here by I am announcing my new trade for the month. This, my 2nd trade for the month is with GBPJPY and I am going long.

See…

Now price is resting on a short term trend line and has formed a BUEB at the bottom. Considering Stochastic cross over, I am entering on this trade as below.

Entry: 128.18, SL: 127.68, TP: 129.18, Risk : 2%, RR: 1:2

I am not so sure about this trade and will make necessary adjustments on it’s way. Be sure to watch the updates.

Also… please wish me Luck.

BIJOY

Trade closed in Post # 421

gbpjpy hellobijoy already i entered this trade, but i am not sure about this trade bcoz of double top.

Price is neither moving towards TP nor to SL. May be because of election. How long the market will stay nonvolatile ? Market conditions makes it tough to trade.

During the worse periods of my backtesting I have seen weeks with three consecutive stop-outs in choppy market conditions only to see the market blow past 2 resistance lines and travel more than a 150 pips in 1 day on Friday to make all the losses back plus more, so good luck on your trades and don’t give up on them entries! :slight_smile:

if Obama gets elected gold will go nuts like 1750-1700 nuts.

I am not worried about some numbers of consecutive losses because of my risk management method. As you said, losses will be compensated on one or another day. More than 50 consecutive losses are required to wipe out my account and I never faced more than 7 consecutive losses in my trading life. But it is becoming very boring to sit in front of system without doing anything and even without seeing any movements. Any how, let us hope that the market will retain it’s energy after the hang over of election.

My system requires me to watch the price action for entry; thereafter I can put in my SL and TP. Current market conditions requires me to put on extreme levels of patience, lol. For eg, my rule is only to get into long EuroGBP if it breaks 0.8015. So you can see I am still waiting for the ‘signal’ :wink:

guys check these links out not mine tho just sharing

first one

2nd one

Bijoy, I would like to put some word here what I have learned from my experience… Please remember no Offence intended in this comment.

If you not sure about a trade don’t take it. Better safe than sorry. Capital Preservation is key here.

Well… You know very well about the trade. You are confident in this trade and you placed stops and TP’s. Okey everything done. no worried about it. Anything happen in the market. Let’s allow the market to do their things. Now you can leave the desk. Staring at screen is frustrating and boring. Just go out, refresh your mind and come back after some hours.

Market will be here forever and it always move.

Good luck all of your trades…

Cheers :smiley:

I assume that the current 4 Hour candle is going to close triggering your order at 0.8015. All the best.

I hope so Bijoy, that way I will feel more confident that the trade has the characterics of going higher, following my set of crossover rules + ROC readings. Thanks, all the best again!

Merrymaker

Thanks for the insight. Sometimes, I also becomes a victim of emotions though I am success with my strategy, risk management and trading style.

Finally…(Guess I am very conservative with my entry?)

I am expecting a pull back of EURUSD to the 1.2880 area before pointing towards further lows.

Keep up the good work, Merrymaker…

Hello Bijoy,

I had a look at the GBPJPY on the daily TF. It does look a bit dicey to go long at this time. But a man has to trust his system. And losses are a part of this business which we have to accept.

I wish you all the best on this trade though I will not be joining in ths one. I am with you on the EURGBP trade

All the best my friend

DD

im shorting eurusd 1.282 but manually took a short at 1.218 with stop 1.2840 target 1.2740 and ultimately 1.26/500

@dubadat he did say ‘short term’