Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Best of Luck… Friend.

Thank you friend… I will stick with my plans and wish success to all of your trades.

Hi Dubadat

Sorry about the call on NZDJPY a few days ago, I cut off at 66.30 for a loss of 0.13 JPY as I did not like the move since it could not even go below 65.95 (Mid body of prior white candle).

As for Bijoy’s recommendaton on Buy EURGBP and BUY GBPJPY, if you combine the two trades it actually meant BUY EURJPY. (Please correct m if I am wrong, Bijoy). I noticed the trend seems to be buying the majors and selling JPY if the charts seem to be indicating now.

Cheers and all the best!

Merrymaker

You cached it at the right point. It is exactly buying EURJPY.

Then, Why I didn’t took EURJPY ?

That is because the pair is not offering sufficient RR within the triangle as shown below.

Interesting strategy, thanks for sharing Bijoy. I am at +8 GMT and need my sleep now, haha! Good luck and happy trading to all.

Cheers
Merrymaker

good point @bijoy some perspective there

EUR/CAD is worth watching on H4. I have been holding short but the pair is reaching 12700 where there is previous heavy resistance which may make nice support. there is also a DOJI (pinbar) formed and maybe a bullish reversal candle at the close of this period. The RSI is also now showing heavily oversold.

@Bjoymj… If you look at the EUR/JPY on the daily chart there is a doji forming and the pair is rejecting the rising trendline. I would look for that confirmation followed by a nice big juicy bull candle for a good entry, and will probably wait for a break of the wedge on the 4hr chart for a bit of extra confirmation.

NZD/JPY now looking like a triple top and pinbar forming on the 4hr chart. A bearish candle thereafter will make for a nice R:R trade.

are you sure you wanna short #NZDJPY…?! Daily chart:

Well Looking at the daily chart rising channel we are possibly seeing a failure at the trend line. I would be looking for a bearish reversal engulfing candle then I will enter a small short position as you can use 10 pips above the rising trendline for a relatively tight stop. The 4hr time frame is still forming a Doji and a triple top can often be a powerful signal. My preferred method would be to see a notable engulfing candle and then to scale in as the rising wedge will provide significant resistance.

Regards

i exit on eurgbp ,b coz two more strong resistance on 4 hour chart, so i exit … it is my view. do not consider if it is wrong. i just share my view.

#EURNZD nice bounce off support. Close above 50% could trigger a lot of longs. Mine included. CHART:

hmm it does look like its struggling doesnt it. Best thing to do is to stay away until elections. But im a greedy bastard. So are million others out there lol cheers mate.

EURCAD is testing the 1.2700 area strongly and is currently giving birth for a nice morning star in the 4 hour chart. I watch symptoms of a bullish reversal and feel better to close any short positions or at least better to take some partial profits. Area is exactly matching with the previous resistance.

I presently have 2 open positions and my strategy won’t allow me to have a 3rd position without having any previous positions break even. Otherwise, I would have been taking a long position subject to closing of current 4 hour candle above 1.2730.

Best of Luck mates…

I am not feeling better in shorting this pair right now. Chances for the pair to range at the upstream of rising wedge cannot be avoided. Just my 2 cents and the view is based on movements of other correlated yen pairs.

Nice Bullish candle is also forming in the 4 hour hart. Best of Luck…mate…

#EURUSD short triggered @1.2820 stop @1.2840 just in case it doesnt work out i move stop on my @1.2970 short to 1.2840 locking in 130 pips.

hi Bijoy…have u seen nzd-chf…

there is a possibility to form a pin bar at the swing high at R\S area and

a bearish engulfing bar on the 4H chart…

what do you say about it?

but it has more tome to close…so we need to wait…

what’s the basis of the short?

I don’t see any support/resistance areas nearby and besides the stock market is risk-on now.

I think area to look for shorts will be 1.28860 for now until further development in price…

its a secret :wink: