Bijoy's Trading Set ups

dear bijoy i think there is a trend line also gbp nzd 4 hr chart

Nice set up. I am planning to take this trade subject to close of a 4 hour candle below 1.9520.

thank you bijoy
i am also from INDIA ,

Hi Bijoy,

Great thread you have going here. Very interesting to see your success stories.

I’ve noticed that one of your latest trades on the EUR/GBP is in negative territory…are you worried about this? (it appears to have broken below the 4hr upward trend line, maybe because of news yesterday, but this seems to have put it below a downward trend line on the daily chart). The 4hr stochastics still appear to show bullish divergence though. Where is your stop currently at?

Goodluck with it!

Troy.

Hi Bhuruhan,

I am using FXCM currently. So far no problems although I am not sure why my entries are sometimes not triggered although other platforms show the rate was traded. but this happens only in bordrline cases where the markte smartly turns around very close to the entry order. and conversely stops are triggered invariably.

Just recently opened the account so let’s see how good they are when the time to honour the withdrawal order comes along.

cheers

DD

I am from Good ol mumbai

I am not at all worried. I will stick to the plan and face any results positively. My stop loss is still at 0.7950 and will never change it. Last month I had 16 trades in which 13 were winners, 2 were losers and 1 was cancelled. So far, this month I had only 2 trades among which one trade hit SL and other (EURGBP) is still in the red area. This month seems to be little tough (for me). But no worries… no rush… Keeping mind cool… Waiting for better chances… Always expecting a better tomorrow

now i am using fxprimus ecn. but i am not satiesfied.

any thoughts

GBPCHF normally reflects as a mirror image of EURGBP. So If EURGBP is a buy, then GBPCHF is a sell. Similarly if EURGBP is a Sell, then GBPCHF is a Buy. I already have a long position with EURGBP and is presently in the negative territory. I always prefer EURGBP as spread of EURGBP is normally lesser than that of GBPCHF.

I know we don’t usually look at short term charts, but I got to point to this one on the EUR/USD 3 min chart…

While I was posting this my position got into 20 pip profit! :cool:

Wow this sell off is pretty violent!!!

Hello Bijoy,

GBPNZD is close to 1.9520 now. we may see a close on 4 hrs below the 1.9520 level you mentioned.

Just another half hour left in the candle I think.

DD

Friends,

For the very first time, I am executing a trade on a pair which is recently added to my watch list.

Pair is nothing But, GBPNZD

Yes, Going short on GBPNZD

See.

I am feeling that the price is presently at a historic support and that may turn into a resistance. Also there is a Bearish Divergence with stochastic cross over.

Trade Details,

Entry: 1.9522, SL: 1.9602, TP: 1.9322, Risk: 2%, RR: 1:2.5

Also I will move my SL to BE, after getting a candle closed below 1.9470.

Friends, this is my first trade on this trade and so…please wish me Luck.

BIJOY

Closed trade in Post # 484

While you were posting, I was executing the order. I entered at 1.9522 as above on stochastic crossover and bearish divergence.

Let us cross our hands

Hahaha. Yes I guess both of us were looking at the pair.

I entered the order as well. Good luck mate.

DD

All the best mate … Where is your entry ?

I went short at 1.9528. Got slightly better.

Thanks

DD

you took a trade just before a major new release…?! thats not like you, bijoy. And assuming you are selling gbp in both cases. BTW eurgbp just made a monthly low! God i hope it does turn around tho. good luck. both of you.

I went short at 1.9528. Got slightly better.

Thanks

DD

ouch that was near… :slight_smile: