Bijoy's Trading Set ups

power of 50% - $USOIL H4:

#EURUSD next setup. Daily chart:
limit short order: @1.2808 stop @1.283~ target @127~

Nice catch!

yeap USDCAD made my day. Already up 100pips. I wish i was awake to share the trade in time.

:frowning: where are you located anyways? haha westcoast? let see if your next set up will go :smiley:

this topic is for educational purpuses only i suggest you dont see it as a free signal service :wink:

Just closed EUR/CAD short as 12700 is holding as strong support zone off both the 4hr and daily charts. I am now changing my bias on this pair to look for a long or at least a bounce ( still cannot copy charts to illustrate). On the daily chart there is a Doji, this is forming at a 38% fib retracement from the major up trend… hence this could just be a pull back so we can trade with the trend. Also the pair is being supported by the 100 EMA which PA has respected before so is another string to the bow. On the 4hr chart there is a nice wicked Doji and possibly a 3 bar reversal pattern about to be completed. The RSI 14 is also in oversold territory and starting to look bullish. I think this setup is starting to look favourable. I am looking to see on a shorter time frame if there is a good entry as I believe we may see PA touch the 12700 zone as it is such a strong support area. My main concerns with taking this trasde are currently the Greeks are voting on another round of cuts to enable further bail outs and it is the ECB rate decision tomorrow so there is possibly some volatility over the short term…

Thoughts??

Depends on Greece austerity vote… It’s at a support line but as of now, signs are showing that it’ll break it… Also depends if S&P closes below 1400 for the day.

if i were to trade #EURCAD, which i dont plan too, i would short it according to the chart below. Not just because its sitting on 50% but also its a strong resistance backed up with 200 daily sma. Its perfect! #EURCAD Daily:

#AUDCAD been acting bullish for a while and i wanna give it a go. Its a low risk trade (risking about 10pips) so… #AUDCAD M15 chart:

trade got triggered a few minutes ago. R:R is about 1:4 with multiple positions i intend to take profits as the price goes up. floating +10pips so far.

good AUD employment/unemployment data and i dont know if anyone noticed but AUDCAD just gapped up. dont see such anomaly a lot. lucky me.

closed my audcad positions with 25pip and leaving only 1/4 position with original 10pip stop in case it decides to go higher.

See GBPNZD Chart ?

Can we expect a massive down movement ?

hello friends, i need to open an account, DO YOU RECOMEND ANY GOOD FOREX BROKERS?

I am comfortable with Hotforex. Where are you from ? I think, Hotforex won’t accept US clients

i am from india bijoy.

Glad to see lot of Indians here… :smiley:

Cheers…

Dubadat, Salimvp, Bhurhan, fxsrikanth, Sagrifa…???

I’m with FXCM and Oanda… Check them also. They are big and reputable brokers.

If you are switching to live account first time then I will recommend you to use Oanda. Because you can trade even 1$ (buy and sell 1$) Other brokers minimum trade lot is $1000 (mini lot)…

Anyway do your analysis about brokers.

Good luck.