Bijoy's Trading Set ups

have a look.

Yeah, given that I trade 3 min charts, that set-up is pretty obvious, but I don’t see anyway to take advantage of such set-ups when I don’t try the ASIA market, because it’ll definitely decompose before the london session.

#EURUSD looking at weekly chart we are pretty close to 50% and ill heavily buy euro if we get there. Other than that we have a clear IH&S forming on weekly, and 1.2620 would accomplish that which would also support our long bias from that area. #EURUSD WEEKLY:

[
](http://i.imgur.com/h2IDr.gif)

Yes most definitely I agree with your analysis. In fact I came to the exact same conclusion myself on the EUR/USD.

LONG EUR/USD - bullish for sure in the next 6 months.

Best clue that a trend is ending: everyone is looking to short.

It look like a break out as a bear, but it already end of market, will it continue bear when open market normally?

No one can answer that question…

it’s simple basically, I showed you the long-setup already, if that happens you go long.

The short set-up is to enter on a 5 pip break of the low formed - will continue at least to 1.263… but this is a low gain set-up, but hey, 50 pips why not…

BUT, signs are pointing to a bounce here back to 1.28~1.29, before continuation down to 1.26 region.

Thanks for your opinion .

Friends,

After 2 loosing trades and one cancelled trade, I am back with my new trade. This time I am riding the rising trend line of GBPJPY by going long @ 126.20.

Price is testing the long term rising trend line with oversold stochastic.

Trade details.

Entry: 126.20, SL: 78.70, TP: 127.45, Risk: 2%, RR: 1:2.5

I will move my SL to BE after having a four hour candle close above. 126.60

Always hoping success…

BIJOY

Closed in Post # 564

I have long position on eur/usd so I hope for the best…

it’ll bounce for sure (almost) haha.

I still expect EURUSD to move up upto 1.2850 or atleast upto 1.2800

well here we go with the bounce! next stop 1.27495…

let’s see if it makes it by today.

All the best and best of Luck

Any thoughts on this CADJPY daily chart ?

Here you go, that’s my view :slight_smile:

I use 50% not because I think it’ll bounce at 50%, but rather it provides a good RR and a reliable entry…

#GOLD why i insisted on shorting it…?! Daily chart(CLICKto enlarge):

#GBPJPY im not sure about it as im not sure about any jpy pairs right now, but here is what i see - Daily chart (CLICKto enlarge):

Altho 61.8% held, retest of 125.20’s (50% HBW) is not out of equation:

#NZDJPY offered a better setup imo. Shame i didnt notice it in time. Daily chart (CLICKto enlarge):

#CADJPY just like other jpy pairs this one also offered a long setup. But then again, might be too late to enter. Daily chart ( CLICKto enlarge):

#AUDCHF perfect daily/weekly short setup…?! Two charts to see the greatness of the level:

#AUDCHF Daily:

#AUDCHF Weekly: