Bijoy's Trading Set ups

#GBPAUD final possible setup H4 chart (CLICK to enlarge):

#NZDUSD possible short around 8190. cant rule out move above 8200 tho. H4 chart (CLICKto enlarge):

Hi Bijoy, [I agree with Shellsnail] The bullish reversal candle @ the 78.88 level has set things up for a retrace of the recent fall from 81.35. But a conservative entry from here would be a stop buy entry above 79.67 and the SL would need to be below 78.88, so not a very good RR. We can only expect a 50% to 62.8% retrace, given the impulsive move down and that the daily rising trend line has been broken, suggesting lower PA to come.
Maybe a better setup will present after the retrace! … CAD/JPY 4H chart attached
M

Friends,

One more Looser…

Lost Trade 5(Nov-12) (Long GBP/JPY) from Post #548. Another -2% loss.

This is my 3rd consecutive loss.

After last month’s 29.89% win, this month I am struggling to capture winning trades and presently my draw down for this month is -6%.

OK…It is OK… I am still in green field.

This trade also took 50 pips and 2% of account balance from me. Now my Balance is deducted to $ 3722.78 from $ 3802.91.

No worries…

I am waiting… Waiting with patience…I will not run after the market… Let it come to me… As came in October…

I am always happy…

BIJOY

Any thoughts on NZDUSD

Post your comments on this H4 Chart …

South… or North… ???

I am expecting a downside break out … and You…???

i am expecting up side

Sell brother… sell…

Hi Bijoy, NZD/USD may have received some temporary support at the rising daily trend line. After this hesitation expect a further fall to the SR level @ around 0.81. Then a reversal to retest the falling weekly trend line. PA around these levels will tell us direction. :5: … NZD/USD 4H chart below
M

Thank you Bro… I am planning to short.

Did anybody notice that bearish Divergence marked with magenta lines ??

Hey mate,

I would have a read of Piponomics blog (link attached) and take a position after the release at 9:45 GMT. There’s good argument for either direction and I would wait for confirmation.

Trading Guide: NZD Quarterly Retail Sales | Forex Blog: Piponomics

Bitterseatrader

Yes. the Kiwi retail sales report will be released tonight (by the end of today’s New York session). We have to wait for a consolidation during US Session and thereafter a breakout.

Go long EURUSD and GBPUSD on any pullback…

at what price?

go watch the market lol =.=depends on how far this wave travels, and also the time frame you are trading… if you were trading 3 minute charts you wld have got in on that mini pullback already :slight_smile:

Hello friends I agree with Shellsnail but maybe jumping the gun a bit.

I bought cable at 1.5880 stop below the low at 1.5845 TP 1.5955

Wish me luck mates

DD

don read anymore…?

i am waiting for retrace 50 or 61.8

I am waiting for 1.5950

#EURUSD even the news respect 50% - this is a short setup until 12740 no matter what news say:

just in case i put a buy stop order @1.2740 tp @1.2840 and sell limit @1.2840 target 1.2610 and buy limit 1.2610 target open :slight_smile: (i dont want newbies to take trades so im not saying a word about stop loses)