Bijoy's Trading Set ups

sold eurusd stop @1.2805

I am no an EW expert either :slight_smile: I just try to use the basic concepts to be aware of the most probable outcome…

i closed 1/2 positions with 35pips - so the trade is free now. target remains same - 1.2610.

#EURGBP not what wanted but i took small short at @8060 stop @8100 1st tp @8010 2nd tp @7960 tho i might enter long at @8010 looks strong.

stopped put of the other half with 30pip (1.2800) so 10pips profit overall lol)))

closed gold short from 1735 on a spike from 1702 at @1710. nice profit will short later probably.

First target hit @ 0.8060 (1/2 position)
SL now at BE

your first target also triggered my short ))

Ha 8060 is my level for short 50% retrace and trndline rejection… I am not as daring as you and waiting for bearish candle on the next 4hr! Fingers crossed!!

like i said price being above daily 50sma im not confident shorting it so i only opened 2 positions 1/2 lot each. if it hits my 1st target anytime soon, itss be also a good opportunity to jump in and hopefully ride this ****. but ill close only half of shorts at 1st target, letting the rest to its deed. even if it means getting stopped out. cheers.

guys, anyone could please look at jpy pairs and say something i dont know…?! :stuck_out_tongue: its a temping price to short but not technically, but maybe some of you has a setup in mind, if so plss do share. ty.

Theres nothin on any JPY pairs you can say with confidence at the moment. However the longer term trade is up and the EUR/JPY has powered its way back into the uptrend cycle it has been in since late July, so the favourable stance must be bullish… The move of the past two days is excessive and some selling must take place so! How about looking for a retracement of 38 or 50% then a bullish reversal on the EUR/JPY or GBY/JPY?

EURJPY Weekly Chart

EURJPY Daily Chart

EURJPY 4 Hour Chart

Friends,

Just moved SL of Trade 1(Nov - 12) Long on EURGBP from Post # 322 & 593 to 0.8030 from 0.7950.

BIJOY

Trade closed in Post # 632

Are you currently holding one trade only, that is long EURGBP?

Yes. I have only one open position and that is EURGBP long. Panning to take trades on Yen pairs in the next week if that reaches to my price level and next rejection point(Short EURJPY @ 104.50/105, USDJPY @ 82.00, NZDJPY 66.75/67).