Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Bye. Offline for next few hours. All the best guys…

Planning to short the EURGBP when there’s a clear rejection from either of the 2 Supply zones.

euraud

#EURUSD long @1.2735 triggered based on the daily chart stop 20pips 1st target 20pips next target open:

#EURUSD long entry detailed chart:

I’ll short EURUSD …

Break down on Sup/Dem zone and bounce down on retest

Target is the low of the lower Demand zone. Will adjust this if I’m available to manage the trade.

as you can see the 123.6 of that last rally @1.2834 also aligns up with daily 50% as you can see picture below. So if longs do get their targets and take profits around 12834-40 that would give a way for a huge sell-off eventually resulting to give me my lovely 12610 long entry.

surprisingly enough the @12840 level also resisted be a daily trend line which would boot the sell-off, assuming of c we ever get there.

well that long didnt work out stopped out for 20 ugly pips. but its a good sign too now that we are approaching the BUY zone. any number below 12650 will do :slight_smile:

but guess what, EURGBP is about to hit my second target @8005

Unfortunately though, we are of different opinions on where the EURUSD is going… UP or DOWN?

In my charts, first indication of a trend reversal is the TL break. It was later retested and bounced down.

Second indication is the break of the neckline (upper Sup/Dem Zone), and now it is being retested and I expect it to bounce down too.

Third indication is that it is now making lower Swing Highs and lower Swing Lows so I expect it to be Bearish. Even the lower TF’s are making lower swings.

I’m not discounting the way you analyze your charts, however, I have found that combining TL with Sup/Dem zones works for me so I’ll stick with that. It doesn’t matter if we’re right or wrong, what matters is that we make money out of the markets since we cannot be right 100% of the time.

Friends,

My Trade 1(Nov - 12) Long on EURGBP from Post # 322, 593 & 616 is stopped out on my moved stop loss @ 0.8030 gaining 30 pips.

This trade earned me 30 pips and increased account balance by 1.1%. Now the balance is increased to $ 3765.83 from $ 3722.78.

Anyhow, I am happy with this small win after 3 consecutive losses and I am thinking that my loosing stream is getting changed by this win.

Definitely, I will be back with more effective trades in the next week.

Thank you and see you

BIJOY

My future plans.

1. Sell GBPAUD @ 1.5480. SL 1.5560. TP 1.5200
  2. Sell EURAUD @ 1.2400. SL 1.2480. TP 1.2160
  3. Sell AUDUSD @ 1.0400. SL 1.0480. TP 1.0240
  4. Buy GBPCAD @ 1.5800. SL 1.5720. TP 1.6120

Charts will be posted later

Congrats Bijoy!!! By the way, I did mention about shorting EURGBP in Post# 622 … Maybe you may have missed that.

Yes. I missed that. Actually, I was busy with my job and was not able to concentrate on trades for the past few days. Lack of time was a bottleneck and I really missed lot of nice opportunities.

You mean to say you were long on the EURUSD and at the same time short on EURGBP? That is a definite no-no for me.

hello friends , i entered this trade, but i dont know where i exit , any thoughts???

Price is going up and cannot predict anything. Right now price is at 84.10 and I hope your trade is up by almost 50 pips. Better to lock some pips. Decision is up to you and in normal case, I used to close profitable trades on Fridays. Best of Luck, mate…

i entered at 83.618

now price is 84.086

but profit showing 28.60 ??? ECN ???

Congrats Bijoy, this win should put things back on the track for you.

Merrymaker