Bijoy's Trading Set ups

fck it shorted manually at 12980 stop 13020ish
i also think 12980 completed harmonic bat pattern not that it has anything to do with our thread :wink:

yesterday i got stopped out of my USDCAD long it hit my trailed stoploss at @9925 (entry was at @9877), Today before the market closed my buy limit order triggered again. Its kinda the same thing as selling eurusd so i had to lwer my exposure by decreasing lot size, but its looks promising. Ill write down the details for the sake of coolness:

Pair: USDCAD
Bias: Long
Entry: 9917
Stop: 9865
Target: 9970(closing half)/10125(closing 3/8 of the remaining)/10237(closing the rest if not stopped out yet)

#EURUSD eagle vision :slight_smile:

hi friends…i am back …and my time starts from the next month… :7:

hey bijoy…i am observing ur trades…right now i am busy…meet u soon…

hi there,
plan for next week: short GBP pairs
and watch U/C when/if reaches .9880 -wanna give a chance on long.

with a candle like this last, it could break through the trendline and reach the 50Fib level… I would do nothing with that. USDx sloped Friday.

@kores no argument there, mate. i ont expect a reversal, merely some cute pullbacks. #EURUSD for example, is a buy around 12800 which is likely to be reached. but i dont expect the price above 13100 and will start selling above 13000. same goes for AUDUSD. Technical upside target is 1.055-56 and if i cant get free on my buy orders, ill keep trades to reach this level.

@kores could be wrong tho :wink:

Divergence across xxxYEN pairs. Extreme overbought too.

hey, thanks for discussing, that’s what is it for :slight_smile: respect others’view and share all, so, at least we are not thinking in a square.
I’m very curious about the continuation. cheers and have a good weekend

well speaking of sharing, here is an idea that somewhat interesting. Not particularly mine.
Chart: Sorry, idea not available — TradingView

Sorry 1st , cause I want to ask something that maybe not related to this thread about the template. I had set up a graph and I save as a chart template .So I can open this template in anytime at any chart , but the problem is how can i copy my saved template, so I can share with others or use at other platform. I not able to find the location of my saved template . I use computer search file they just show me the shortcut file , if I right click and find file location they show inside xxx metatrader template , but I open inside still cant see my save template file just saw the default template only.Thanks .

Friends,

Sorry in delay for this post.

I was stopped out in my trade 9(Nov-12) (Short AUD/JPY) from Post #734 on Friday.

This trade deducted 60 pips and -2% of account balance. Now the balance is reduced to $3612.16 from $3685.03.

BIJOY

hi bijoy ,
Sorry for the loss on the AUD / JPY. I followed your all trades from the starting. Your all trade ideas and your explanation helped me a lot for learning.,
The aud/jpy trade idea was a great one. But I can’t understand why this lose. If you explain why this not worked then it will be much helpful
So we can learn from our losses and mistakes like you said before.
looking forward to next trade ideas

Hi Bijoy,

I have followed your thread loosely and on several occasions have not seen the entries you have. I use very similar moods to you but I always wait for a candlestick pattern around a trend line for confirmation. How much emphasis do you put on candlestick reversals?

On another note, the USD/JPY daily is forming a double top ‘M’ as is the EUR/GBP4 hr chart… Crap times for trading at the moment when all said and done!

Regards

#EURUSD 30m i believe this is some kinda continuation pattern :wink: so ill look for a breakout above and enter on a retracement hopefully (i dont trade breakouts)

#EURGBP Daily:

#USDJPY bull flag on H4 just an idea

#EURUSD broke its tight range. expect a move towards 13050-70 and look to short around there.

Friends,

This time I am placing a pending order (Buy Limit) to go long on NZDUSD at the neckline of inverse head and shoulder.

Waiting for a pull back of price to broken neckline of Inverse head and shoulder @ 0.8200 to trigger the pending order.

Trade Details.

Entry: 0.8200, SL: 0.8100, TP: 0.8350, Risk: 3%, RR 1:1.5

Wish me Luck Guys.

BIJOY

Trade triggered in post # 772