Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Gud day Bijoy,

Sorry about the AUDJPY trade. But stops being hit are a part of this business. And have to be taken in our stride as a learning experience.

About this NZDUSD trade. Could u check the rates? The TP is below entry.

All the best mate.

DD

#AUDCAD trading H&S not by the book tho - shorted already. Daily close above the channel and im cutting my loses:

Bijoy,

How long are you planning on keeping the EUR/AUD open for?

hi all, as i was away for a few days i followed you in that trade later and at higher velue but i’m still convince that the setup was and is correct. i suspect we have the same as a previous loss on the GBP/NZD trade (if i remember correctly) where the market went again us and finally a couple of days later turned and went the other way… maybe something to look into

G

I think alike. but if so, where could we enter short again?

now is a good time :slight_smile: SL above yesterday high, TP around 84.20 (50% retracement previous up trend)

I want to get back at A/U at 1.0453 pending order,TP at 1.050x so I beleive you now :slight_smile: Thanks. sometimes, no, everytime it’s better together to think! cheers

lowered my A/U long order: 1.0414…

Guillaume, I bet you short E/U too! with TP 1.2876, I’m goin in :slight_smile:

75 :wink: are you spying on me?? ahah

good luck bijoy

I am not worried about my losses as still I am positive in my account balance due to planned money management. Draw down is part of this game and will be changed on another swing of the market.

Sorry mate, It was a typing error. Edited the post and corrected TP as 0.8350.

Friends,

My pending order to go long on NZDUSD [Trade 10(Nov - 12) Long NZDUSD from Post # 760]got triggered at 0.8200.

Please wish me luck guys.

BIJOY

Moved SL to BE in post # 798

#USDJPY bull flag…?! Target projection:

#AUDUSD pullback:

#EURGBP perfect long opportunity was missed guys. such a shame.

Another view on AUDUSD

Planning to short GBPAUD at 1.0400 based on price action. Earlier I was planning to Short at 1.0450 and now the entry point is re-decided as 1.0400.

gbpcad

eurgbp

gbpusd