Bijoy's Trading Set ups

I’m just wondering what would FXSni do whit this cruel GU…

congarts dear bijoy

GU at daily trendline. might not be too attractive, but I will buy, just as EU
cheers

hi all,

how far you think the EU will go? rebound at 1.2875 or deeper to 1.2750 and then 1.27?

how far? 1.32 :smiley: okay, 50% kiddin. but I’m 80% sure that we wll see it higher than where it is now.

it seems that is going to go high… why? that’s a good question! :slight_smile:

because I see it different. have you pfofited from the downside? :slight_smile:

yep a bit but not as much as i would have like :slight_smile:

why not? you missed the entry, or you want to go on till 1.20, and others just frustrates you, who wanna go in long? :slight_smile:

research is a b**ch so i can’t spend as much time as needed to trading :slight_smile:

hi bijoy & others. nice trade on shorting e/c bijoy. And whoever longed eurgbp below 0.80
euro pulled back, changing my bias to short again, but i wont take any trades, since too many obstacles, like in this picture below:

Just what I need. I longed eurgbp at current 80.50 targeting 85.00 . Good luck shorting

just to ease your mind, sniper, eurgbp is holding its long:

im guessing 8080 will be a good short on eurgbp. tho upside momentum is too much right now. eurusd is a short too short @12980

of c if we dont get 8080 today, the setup is invalidated. daily candle looks too bullish otherwise.

I’m a bit satisfied, that the longs of Euro and Pound against Dollar haven’t happened during the NFP, so no-one can tell, that it’s a false action.

have a nice weekend to all, thanks for the discussions this time again.

I will hold eurusd long over the weekend. longed off 1/2886 and will still seek 1.3480 in the weeks ahead. will add the second long minutes before close. I don’t believe it’s moving below current Day support.

great entry, snip. you shouldnt lose money on this one. another good entry would’ve been $oil in case someone is interested:

nice Oil Chart there. I don’t trade it though. Didn’t you come into our chatroom sometime ago?
Hope the week was excellent for you as it was for me? Enjoy

week is coming to a close and after looking at price action, I determine that it is not yet time to hold Eurusd bullish for long term purposes. I therefore exited my earlier long off 1.2886 at 1.2944 and took a short at 1.2926 targeting my next buy limit spot at 1.2803. The last price is where I hope to rejoin the bulls on this pair. I also exited my eurcad and reshorted at 1.2793 as well as out completely on eurgbp all in profits for the purposes of rejoining the trend later on.
Joined to that in short remain gbpjpy and nzdjpy. (132.34 and 68.81 respectively). Happy weekend.