Bijoy's Trading Set ups

hurray gold bounced :D:D

"The start of this week is fairly soft for data releases but ends with European GDP, base rate and QE decisions from the Bank of England and the European Central Bank on Thursday (both central banks are expected to leave rate and asset-purchase decisions on hold), and finally, US Non-Farm Payrolls and unemployment readings due out Friday afternoon[B] likely to be the biggest shakers for sterling[/B].

Have a good week." - from fxstreet: Developments overseas put some wind in sterling’s sails

i’ll keep an eye on those! thx

Time is here to buy whats planned :smiley: heikin ashi is great

#NZDUSD short limit order @83

today feeling: between EMAs life is not easy. back tomorrow. bye:)

okay, long U/J (:

Friends,

My last trade [Trade 12 (Nov-12) Short GBPAUD from post #822] also got stopped out deducting pips store by 60 pips and reducing account balance by -2%. Now the balance is reduced to $ 3395.16 $3460.63.

Price just hit my stop loss and got reversed. I would have been in profit, if the stop loss was wider further by 10 pips.

Bad Luck…

Space reserved for monthly review

Friends,

Here is my 1st trade for the month. This time I am shorting EURCAD at the falling trend line in the weekly chart with overbought stochastic.

Trade Details
Entry: 1.2968, SL: 1.3068, TP: 1.2768, Risk: 3%, RR: 1:3

Thanks

BIJOY

Second Target hit :slight_smile:

Patience pays…

I havent seen E/C lately, but is just hits EMA100 on 1H. I would be in long, just for a retracement, than see.

Yunny, glad to see you. haha, now I see, I’ve been in an uptrend correction on E/G today?! thanks for posting. I felt that it is an up, but I haven’t checked the weekly. sorry for asking, what’s your second chart?

Hi Kores… sorry I forgot to tag the second chart… it is EUR/GBP daily chart

Thanks, how silly I am :smiley: now that I applied the Fibo it’s clear it will try to reach 0.83. which would be the 5.point in Elliott-wave, if I told this story. oh, sorry, I drew the Fibo on weekly…

Great trade yunny… Excellent one… :slight_smile:

Excellent trade…Yunny1… Congrats…

Friends,

My Trade 1 (Dec 12) Short EURCAD from Post # 950 is currently up by 100 pips and so I am moving the stop loss to BE at 1.2968.

Thanks

Bijoy

Closed in Post # 982

Wow! 100pips!! I’m not used to seeing that much pips! I already get excited with 10 pips :smiley:

congrats! i didn’t trade that one as my broker do not offer this pair :((

congrats Bijoy