Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Friends,

Here is my second trade of the month.

Shorting NZDUSD at resistance with stochastic in ovharterbought territory.

See Daily Chart

Trade Details

Short @ 0.8350, SL: 0.8400, TP: 0.8200, Risk 2%, RR: 1:3

BIJOY

Trade Closed in Post # 1029

Nothing my friend, I was waiting for price to reach my entry point at 0.8350 on NZDUSD and shorted at that price as above.

Also I am not habitated to over trading and will wait for more confirmation on AUDUSD.

Also planning to go long on GBPCAD at 1.5800, if gets a chance.

we should celebrate this day every year lol)))

btw mate, i personally look to buy nzdusd. but id need about 100pips pullback which would make your trade free.

and we are 30pips away from @1.3000 on eurusd. will short there with stop @1.3040 first target being @1.2950. good luck.

Moving like a speeding bullet towards stop loss

and i wont be gettin my entry :frowning:

went short eurusd at 1.2995 risking 5pips more.

that’s a really tight SL, you are really confident!

hi, I see some panic on U/Chf on 4 hour with my heikin ashis, I think I might try out long it at about 0.93ish. any ideas? Tp would be 0.9410-12. ok , already in with one position. I dunno what it is cause I’m long E/ch as well, so in all, I short CHF ?

if anybody could teach us about timing, it would be worth. I think it’s in relation with price action, but still don’t know what’s the key.

just needed to be more patient :wink:
this low volatility market is particularly frustrating!

hi all,

do you think that Greek debt buyback offers totaled over EU31 billion will push the Euros much higher?

hi there, gg. yes i acted impatiently but i also forgot to remove my 1.30 short order :frowning: so im now risking like twice as much as my mm requires. but setup is valid untill 1.3040/50 and until then there is nothing much to do. as for greek debt situation, i dont watch news and i dont believe in fundamentals. levels are the key. even a news spike has limits and those limits are determined by levels.

hopefully the white line will hold as resistance and i wont get stopped out.

Friends,

Here is my 3rd trade for this month.

Shorted GBPCAD at a short term falling trend line.

Trade Details

Short @ 1.5890, SL: 1.5930, TP: 1.5810, Risk: 2%, RR:1:2

BIJOY

Hello Bijoy,

Joining you there. Best of luck my friend

DD

gosh it didn’t work :frowning: (NSD/USD setup)
was it too soon to enter?

hi Bijoy, I saw u shorted on falling trend line. Is it the only reason for shorting. i know price is falling down at the moment but if u look to the left a strong support is approaching at 1.5860-1.5870. price has been meandering at this zone in the past. if this level is broken, then it can reach the target easily. good luck with ur trade.