Bijoy's Trading Set ups

hi,
I’ve shorted EG this morning, but I’m not convinced. it’s just by nature that it has to reach a level. so I closed it. now, the pound will fly a bit cause it reaches its strength from the E, but it will throw back , and GU will short. therefore I don’t agree with the short on EU. even if it can suceed, it can be tough to short.
NU hasn’t suceeded because of AU and the GU. they are highly correlated, and the most stronger is N (maybe not the strongest, but it is the mostly undervalued. NJ is “just” 0.69 still), if E and G is in risk. and what’s mostly overvalued is A. my next target is the aussie. I’m very curious what will happen when GU falls.

good luck for the G/C short. I may not trade it, because I don’t want to trade in favor of the Cad
I’m still waiting for the U/Chf to long at a right point. and I wont see on E/U what it cause. I even longed E/Chf. those times are over when EU and UC were inverse shadow-mates.

and thanks a lot for FXSni for giving me a number in GU :_) oh, I haven’t got a winking icon . it was 1.617 - who may not remember

U/Chf reached my order at 0-929 :51:

out eurusd -45pips. happens to the best of us :wink:

sorry about your loss, kwon ! today there will be a Fed rate decision, a conference speak and Fomc.
safe trading!

shooooort :smiley:
GU, AU, soon after GJ, AJ

wait a bit before shorting :wink: right now it’s long to 1.3100 maybe even retest 1.3125…

yeah, I won’t short EU :slight_smile: I see a Xmas tree in A/J, here is the top, and 9 of Oktober 2012 is the bottom with presents. or maybe the May in weekly :slight_smile:
and long U/Chf

hi all,
hi FXSni if you are here and you seem to better in GU than me. will we go higher from here? I used to read through the Fxpro newsletter and it points up to 1. 619. not that I would be in a stress about that, just needed to know, what the group thinks :slight_smile:

Friends,

My Trade 2 (DEC-12) Short NZDUSD from Post # 1001 stoped out on an unexpected breakout.

This trade deducted -50 pips and -2% in account balance resulting deduction of account to $ 3526.36 from $ 3594.

My GBPCAD trade is open

BIJOY

Friends,

Once again shorting NZDUSD at resistance in the weekly chart.

It is a long term trade.

Details

Short : 0.8450, SL: 0.8600, TP: 0.7850, Risk 2.5%, RR: 1:4

Thank you friends,

BIJOY

Updated in Post # 1063

yeah, that would be cool, Bijoy :slight_smile: can’t wait to see the retracement.
I was thinkin what to trade, but I find it hard. try to guess what is this quiet thing. if only it would be a Xmas elf.
I have an N/J long, and cannot do else just sit and wonder
my plan: long EU at 1.30, or short at 1.32 . nothing till than.
except that the Cad/J is at an excellent place to try a short

What time frame is your preference?

I prefer any time frame above 4 Hours.

h4 into monthly suggest a strong bullish move with targets ranging from 1.6170 to 1.67
and an intermediate 1.63
I have got positions targeting those three. So, I am bullish off current exchange. Good luck

Hi Guys, good day!

Short USDCHF at 0.9231 a while ago; SL 0.9281 oco TP 0.9181 (1:1)

Bearish on USDCHFexpecting a break at 0.9213 low from my MACd readings. Good luck (to me) :wink:

he he he, I just wanted to tell, I bought U/Chf during the Asia session with a pending order 0-9212 and it looks good. although it might be the first up before it decides. my stop is at 9219
oh, and also got NU short with .8449. hope we get at least .834 in the first round. Thanks Bijoy! have a good wind for us.

Hi kores, can u please tell us the reasoning for going long on usdchf, prices reaching S/R doesn’t mean they reverse, no matter how strong the S/R level is? or do u use some software which tell u when to go long/short.

hi nisar. the main reason is S/R level, and no I haven’t use software :slight_smile: what could I ? I know I can learn constantly in FX, but I haven’t heared about holy grail softwares :slight_smile: show me :smiley:
so I use S/R, main EMAs, I do read Actionforex and here around at babypips. not only my idea is this bullishness, but the beauty is I think in Fx, demand and supply. if more than 60-70% wants to sell, to who are they selling? and short-term gains can be produced by small amounts. I don’t know yet, if I’m a short-term buyer here or not. but I’m sure that volatility is and will be on FX side. I have trades right now which is against USd, an EU long from 1.27 for example, but I never want to be so hard-headed to think, market constantly goes in one direction. if it does, it is another crisis. and yes I’m aware of that it can be.

my stoploss is at 9220 now :slight_smile: I like to use BB for it on 15min timeframe
oh, and curves are important too, especially if you like to draw. It seems everybody likes them on higher timeframes, that’s why trend occures on them. but thats just my view.
and you know what I’m laugh at? mass media.

stopped out U/Chf at 0.9229

a triangle at EA :slight_smile: in, long