Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hi KwonKicker

Good to see you and Bijoy back here again. Thanks for your input on the GBPCHF. will take note of the additional info to add on to my knowledge.

Happy Holiday Seasons to all!

For Koras,

It moved to down 500 pips. How was your trade?

Friends,

Presently my Trade 4(Dec-12) Short NZDUSD from post # 1030 is up by 150 pips and so I am moving the stop loss to BE at 0.8450.

Also I am adding another position at 0.8300 with same stop loss and take profit.

Trade Details:

Position 1 from post # 1030
Entry: 0.8450, SL: 0.8450 (BE), TP: 0.7850, Risk: Initially 2.5% and presently risk free, RR: 1:4

Psition 2
Entry: 0.8300,SL 0.8450, TP: 0.7850, Risk: 2.5%, RR: 1:3

Thank you friends

BIJOY

Updated in post # 1095

Thanks Salimvp! one position stopped out, one I closed with some 20 pip or so. in all, I think I wasn’t too patient. but now I see some retracement-movement, though, dunno where I could get in on short again. You have a yellow signed mark I see it can be 7.49 where I placed an order, which can remain there 3 month,hehe. other thing is, that I had some cash that I changed to NOK, so it couldn’t stopped out,hehe. in all, I’m lost! now I would long it with TP 7.4

at the moment right now, my order filled on AJ long, so I’m trying to long it for it’s last trip as I beleive.
and some play in EC - wanna long it too. I’m waiting at 1.3046 now with an order, TP 1.32.

the GBP/CHF isn’t attractive for me right now, but I’m playing the E/CHF

Bijoy! congrat for your trade, it’s a real nice move! though, all my NJ trade stopped out, it would be great to trade it again :slight_smile: your 0.83 position will lead my hand, haha, if I trade :slight_smile: I thought about it, what if NU could go higher. It’s a real huge trend, so we should see it on daily at least. EMA 100 can do magic sometime

hey, genius this trade and congrat! :slight_smile: I wasn’t that brave to go. do you keep it on?

finally you were able to pick the top. congratz Bijoy nicely done.

#EURUSD H1(all big fibo lines attached):

hey, this Friday is tricky. have you seen E/Nok move? huh. it’s so awful that I wasn’t in there.

I have taken TP, just 50 pips. I replied earlier thinking you were refering to my current GBP/CHF trade.

LOL… First TP hit. :wink: :smiley:

LOL, what’s for second? :slight_smile: glad you profited from it! wow! really. it have never happened me before :smiley:

50 is good too! sorry for misunderstanding. 50 pip in A/N ? I just asked it because it has reached a level that I marked with a line and now am thinking what to do.

as I’m watching the charts, one thing came to mind. just imagine a conversation:
-I don’t mind what’s happening, I just want a decent position in A/U for the weekend and after. could you do it to me Jim?
-certainly. 1.04 will be it.
hahahaha
okay, it was just a joke for the weekend :slight_smile:

hi all, just a short message to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
holidays start tonight for me, flying back to my family in France and then NYE in Istanbul!!
be back next year for more pips!
many pips,

Guillaume

PS: good resolution for next year: stick to your Freaking Plan, it’s good, why screw it up with your emotions :wink:

Friends,

It was a surprise X’mas gift that I received at the week end. My Trade 5(Dec-12) short GBPUSD from Post # 1055 hit TP giving me a nice return of 6% on my account balance with 120 positive pips. By this trade, my balance at weekend increased to $3660.00 from $3455.00.

See Daily Chart

Now my Xmas is pretty sweet.

Thank you friends

and

BIJOY

Hi Bijoy,

Good job on your short GBP trade (and not forgetting your ongoing NZD trades as well!). At about the same time you shorted GBP/USD I was long GBP/CHF and currently slightly out of money. I added another long GBP/CHF at 1.4816 during NY trading hours and hoping it will bring me happy cheers like yours into the new year. :wink:

Season’s greetings and Happy Holidays to you too!

MerryMaker

Hope, closed trade with a nice profit.

Hi Bijoy,
I’m really glad that this year-end is shaping so well. I wanna wish you all a refreshing, joyful holiday!
we will improve next year too! :slight_smile:

Of course, with a +95 pips.

Happy pipping.

Hello Friends.

The last couple of months have been pertty good, thanks mainly to Bijoy’s trades. had some losses but which system is 100 pct?

wish all the members a nice relaxing festive season.

Looking forward to a great 2013.

By the way will there be any trading during this last week?

Best regards

DD

Hi Guys

Spotted this on the WEEKLY GBPUSD chart. If it is indeed a ‘Shooting Star’, I guess we have to be prepared to get bearish on GBPUSD. Any input appreciated. Cheers!