Bijoy's Trading Set ups

make it 119 :smiley:

GBPUSD see you at 1.6700

EURUSD tho weekly candle is pretty bearish, daily close is as bullish as it gets.

Iā€™ve worked my way through the entire thread, awesome work from the topic starter Bijoy and Kwonkicker, Congratz! Nice to see how Bijoy keeps his head high during the drawdowns. It also teaches me that iā€™m not the only one losing sometimes. If Iā€™m not mistaking Bijoy is watching around 12 currency pairs, keeping track also does take some time? If you calculate total profit / hours spend it will be a very low figure I think, however raising the capital with your consecutive profitable trading will give you the ultimate snowball effect! So keep going ! Also there is just the fun of trading ofcourse :). But I can imagine that after a year of trading with only 35$ profit is frustrating.

However one should never forget that every dollar earned on the market is a dollar that somebody loses. Now I just hope weā€™re all taking pips from the ever greedy instutionals ! :smiley:

Keep up the good work !
Greetings,
The Dutchman

my speculation on eurud. ive been waiting for 13490 and i think the current events may lead us to that number, giving us a great shorting opportunity.

Hi Kwonkicker

I concur with your view that EUR/USD will correct upwards (only thing not sure to where). My observations for short term Euro support is evident from my EUR/X ie EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, EUR/JPY charts.

Good luck and happy trading!

MM

#EURAUD i got stopped out at b/e but im gonna try again.

#GBPCHF short @14890 stop @14915 first target @14865 final target @14800

#EURGBP long@8115 stop@8100 first target@8130 final target@8155

i also shorted usdcad earlier with much less confidence, so i didnt share it thought someone here might take the trade, lose money and blame it on me :wink: My 1st target was 15pips and got hit so im sharing the glory :wink: So there was a trend line break, sharp move down, and 50%is pullback. Trade is free now with 15pips stop (@9898) so it doesnt worry me at all.

hi, Iā€™d like to share an idea for discussion. what do you think about the picture, A/Chf Daily ?
my worry is, that I see the potential to jump to 1.00, though it would be a nice short-potential if daily trendline holds.

today Iā€™ve longed Cad/J 88.9 and U/J 87.7 cause I beleive TP can be above 90 at both.
sold my EG from 0.8115 at 0.8121, and put a buy order at 0.8090 where it could touch the daily Tline more precisely, hoping not back for breaking it.

kwon, what do you see in EA that I donā€™t? it can go deeper as I think. maybe 1.237-5, but not sure. the daily trendline broke at 1.246. are you planning to go on a backtest or a possible break?

#AUDCHF tho i shorted #GBPCHF earlier, this one looks very bullish. The price is in between 2 big trend lines noow, and a break any of them (altho the one below was thested once, and broke on second test which indicates bullishness) would confirm.

#CADJPY performed perfect ā€œkiss the mamaā€ setup, nice catch, kores. Too bad i missed it :wink:

#EURAUD im not bullish, i tried and failed, but that H4 trend line looks solid, im looking for a sign to go long.

bought EN at 1.56 and keep an eye on resistance at 1.5668
and reconsidered EA. it can react as EN - though nothing is sure.
keep on the good pippinā€™
have a good dayā€™

#EURNZD thats pretty bold move considering what im lookinā€™ at:

Same chart H1 scale - break and retest of the trend line:

hm, I think it might be bold to trade, when everyone wants cash on his side, not some card-money. sorry, just a vision.
meanwhile, there was a second chance buying Cad/J, U/J and both EA, EN jumped

so i assume you have at least 100pips then. you should be fine then. nontheless, im fine with my eurgbp and gbpchf trades, both almost hit my stop and then boom hit my targets (thats what i call a technical trade). both trades are free now. cheers.

nice moves, congrat!
I should learn more about technical, hope Iā€™m on the way. 100 pips? no I havenā€™t :slight_smile:
cheers

nice moves, congrat! I need to learn more about technical, hope Iā€™m on the way. 100 pips? no, I havenā€™t :slight_smile: or maybe I donā€™t count wellā€¦

100pips stop loss i meant :slight_smile:

no, I trail the stop on EN.bought EJ, closed Cad/J, UJ and considering to sell U after EJ reaches 115ā€¦
now Iā€™m watching GU, if itā€™s reaches 1.61. when it does well, it can be a real buy I suppose, to 1.64
EN reached my TP1.5690 :slight_smile: