Bijoy's Trading Set ups

hi, I think the pound is a bit stronger now, so I sold it at 1.58, but I have an order at 1.5826 too. it’s a previous resistance in my chart and it may bounce around it I expect. so my SL is a bit tighter. how have you calculated the stop?
good day!

here at EG, I suspect a miraculous long, but price will retrace at least 0.8516 - there’s an important EMA, in 4H, the 100Ema.
just my thoughts

Hit Stop Loss -50 pips

Presently the trade is up by 60 pips and moved SL to BE. Also the trailing stop of 60 pips also is triggered.

BIJOY

Welcome back Bijoy

Hello bijoy , what you think about this statergy… Advanced strategy #10 (Trend Line Trading Strategy) | Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed

Hello bijoy , can you share your email id, bcoz i am having one trendline statergy related to your statergy, i just want to share something about this statergy…

Going t

Going through it

tbh, you need more than this, what is SL? How do you draw a trendline?

I think most traders can’t even draw a proper trendline, even though it seems darn easy but it’s not that intuitive as it seems.

to me that trendline is unconfirmed, because there were only two touches - i wouldn’t even consider it a trendline.

Agree with you. Spotting the points and joining them to a meaningful trend line is not that much easy and some times it is very complicated.

Anyhow, the way I used to spot trend lines and S/R levels is already explained in this thread from post # 129 to post # 135

Hope that helps

I am still bearish on AUDUSD and waiting to short on a pull back of price to the 4 hour falling trend line some where around 1.0350 area.

Missed the rally on USDCAD. Price has already reached Parity without a retrace to the strong support at 0.9850.

Where it will find resistance: At Parity ?. or at 1.0100 ?

Sell off on NZDJPY is too heavy. Support expecting around 76.50

Seems GBPUSD is facing some resistance currently. Planning to short on a close below 1.5770.

What you think Guys ?

Closed trade manualy at 08490 for +20 pips expecting a pull back.

Planning to short again at 8550/60

Hello Bijoy,

Good to see you back in action. Good luck mate.

I am actually short on gbpusd from 1.5740. in the money approx 60 pips. bringing the stop in to BE +5 pips for me and let it run

please do advise if moving the stop at this point is advisable?

DD

I am expecting a strong support for GBPUSD at around 1.5600.

Monthly chart

Weekly chart

Thanks for the prompt reply mate. will watch it. cheers

DD

Where will USDJPY find resistance ? at 84.50/85.00 ??

Friends,

Here is my 6th trade.

A pending order to Buy AUDNZD at 1.2250

BIJOY