Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Wow, you seem a little trigger happy with all these pairs! I have made my prediction on the GBP/USD in my journal. What I think will happen is for it to retrace down a couple of pips and retrace back up into a bullish market.
as for the Eur/USD - my predictions are for it to fall in the long run. But as for now, the pair is still tradable-meaning have have gone long only for a certain amount of pips.
Stay safe!

Friends

Here is my first trade for the year.

Shorted AUDUSD

I will attach a 50 pip trailing stop to the order.

BIJOY

Here is the second trade.

Shorted USDACD

Chart is self explanatory

BIJOY

Should be in alert to move SL to BE with a minor gain

What a rich choice of setups! You’re really up to it! wish you luck for all the trades. I just wanna ask, where would be the TP for UC, I can not trade that as I feel some hiding strength in the dollar.
and am waiting to short EN, GN shall too, but would be interested on G to long somewhere.
I really happy you are here, full of ideas. I wish this thread great trades on the upcoming days!

great come back bijoy,that is why you are something special in babypips,i cant found any one posting their real trade here,

can give coaching ,but real game is different ,most people showing their winning trades only ,

let bijoy lead this thread ,dont make too much traffic with other analyse:eek:

keep rocking bijoy

Hit Stop loss. No problem -30 pips

Yes…

Here is the third trade

Shorting GBPNZD

Trailing the stop by 100 pips

BIJOY

Thanks Brother…

It is very easy to post winning trades after closing the trades. But it is not my style of posting. I am not worried about the results. Let it be a winner or a looser. I will try to post live trades at the time of execution. I am not trying to become a hero. I am trying to become a trader who is consistent with the results.

YOUR BACK!!! hopefully all is well with you bijoy

hey…bijoy…welcome back my friend…nice to see u again…

Yeah!! Welcome back bijoy! We miss you here :smiley:

Hit SL: -100 pips. No problem. reduced risk

Trailing Stop Triggered.

Again with another trade.

This time with a pending order

Sell stop on EURGBP for a retrace to the rising trend line at fib 61.8

BIJOY

Waiting for an upward breakout on NZDJPY

Welcome back Bijoy! Happy trading and all the best :wink:

Trailing stop hit +23 pips . First winner

Order triggered

Here is my 5th trade

Short GBPUSD at previous high near trend line.

Trailing stop will be 50

BIJOY