Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Always wishing you luck and love my friend

Just a thought on GBPUSD

fingers crossed, cause my TP is much more above yours :slight_smile: to the daily highs of december.

Hit moved Stop Loss -40 pips.

Shorted GBPNZD as in chart

BIJOY

hope you don’t mind if I tell that I bought GN at round number 85, and now shorting EG. personally just a tryout.

why did you set so high?

Good Luck brother. All the best

anticipation, and eyeing. sorry, I’m not a trained trader. just seeing the tides. maybe till price gets there, my position might stopped out somewhere. at GN, my TP is 1.9 - if it’s a range, it can work. I’ve seen some times that A and G can correlate. I just need a little luck, to NU and EU slow down or fall a bit. at NU I see it’s ok, but Eu, I never know. from 36 I would short a bit.

what a move on NZDs! and without news as I know. strange.

Short from 1.8535 on GBPNZD is now up by 200 pips. I have kept a TP at +300 pips. Also brought SL to BE

Run baby…run…

AUDNZD long trade hit SL at BE. no loss…no profit

Attached a 100 pip trailing stop to the GBPNZD trade. Presently the railing stop has locked 110 pips.

Fib 61.8 level seems to be a possible support for USDCAD !!!

My GBPNZD trade hit TP and earned me +300 pips

This trade compensated my previous 5 losses.

Done for the week.

Friends,

As there is no open trades and it is the middle of month, I decided to have a review on my February trades.

This month (Actually this year - There was no trades in January) I started with a balance of $3750.00 in my account and currently it is $3986.00. There is a growth of $235.00 and it is almost 6.3%.

On beginning of this month, I fixed my risk as 5% for every 50 pips on all the trades, i.e., I will be loosing $187.50(5% of $3750.00) for every 50 pips lost and I will be earning &187.50 for every 50 pips gained irrespective of the pair. I also tried to enter on trades with a minimum 1:3 RR ratio.

Here is how my trades worked out.

Trade 1. Short AUDUSD: Trailing Stop hit: +23 pips : +2.3% return
Trade 2. Short USDCAD: Stop Loss hit: -30 pips: -3% return
Trade 3. Short GBPNZD: Stop Loss hit: -100 pips: -10% return
Trade 4. Sell(Stop)EURGBP: Closed manually: +20 pips: +2% return
Trade 5. Short GBPUSD: Stop Loss Hit : -50 pips: -5% return
Trade 6. Buy(Limit)AUDNZD: Trade was break even: 0 pips: 0% return
Trade 7. Buy(Stop)GBPNZD: Trade not triggered: 0 pips: 0% return
Trade 8. Short EURGBP: Moved Stop Loss hit: -40 pips: -4% return
Trade 9. Buy EURUSD: Stop Loss hit: -60 pips: -6% retrn
Trade 10. Short GBPNZD: Take Profit Hit: +300 pips: +30% return

Net Result: +63 pips : +6.3% return.

So now my balance is $3986.00 (Say $ 4000.00)

I am fixing the risk for my future trades as 3% of current account balance for every 50 pips till the balance increases to $4500.00 or decreases to $3500.00.

i.e., my account will be deducted by $120.00(3% of $4000.00) for every 50 pips I will loose and my account will be increased by $120.00 for every 50 pips I will gain.

Thank you friends. Wish me Luck and stay tuned.

[B]Also please post your comments.[/B]

[B]BIJOY[/B]

This post clarifies all of my questions regarding setting of stop losses and risks. Thank you very much bijoy! I wish you luck in all your trades! :slight_smile:

Based on my previous post as above, I am entering on my 11th trade.

Short AUDUSD at 1.0360

Why ?

1. Price testing falling Trend line
  2. Price also at Fib 61.8 level
  3. The level is in line with Previous support
  4. 1:2.5 RR Ratio

BIJOY

Will the broken 0.8475 candle be the next support for NZDUSD on it’s way to 0.8800 ???

Friends,

This my 12th trade is not actually a technical trade.

I am placing a pending order to Short GBPNZD at 1.8180 based on following fundamentals.

1. Yesterday’s NZD retail sales data came out as better than expected
  2. Today’s GBP retail sales data released as worst than expected.

Assumption

Both fundamentals together may take GBPNZD to new lows.

I am not that much concerned about fundamentals. Hence I am placing a pending order to short below recent consolidation.

BIJOY