Bijoy's Trading Set ups

This was a most excellent trade. What was your reasoning behind it?

Hi, though fundamentals are in favour but still I think best shorting place would be 1.8480. as reversion to mean is due. prices had already fallen very sharply. thats my view.

dear Bijoy,

I’m planning to short ACad at round 1.04
As I’m not that skilled on charting, I thought I might ask you, what do you think, technically.
if you have time and mood.

ps: 1.04 cancelled, cause price shooted down with my 1.0398 position. sell order placed at 1.042 also
further plans: ENok short and EU till 1.327, buy 1.325
:slight_smile:
happy weekend

Order cancelled. Price has broken trend line showing upward bias. Will wait for a pull back on Monday Asian session before going long.

It was simple. Drawn a supporting trend line joining the higher lows (points 1, 2 & 3) and waited for a clean breakout. After close of candle(red candle) that broke the trend line, I waited for a pull back. On close of pull back candle (Green candle), trade was entered as shown in the below chart.

You are correct. Now price is showing bullish bias and so I cancelled my pending order. 1.8480 is in line with previous support and that may act as resistance for a nice shorting opportunity.

Sorry. I was out.

I am not finding anything better in shorting this pair. Though 4 hour chart is having bearish bias (Price testing previous support and is in line with fib 50), daily chart is having clear bullish bias. In daily chart, price has bounced from a support area for the second time where this support area was a strong resistance previously as shown below daily chart.

My AUDUSD short trade is presently up by 60 pips and so I am moving the stop Loss to BE at 1.0360. Also I am extending the TP to 1.0185 from 1.0235 as 1.0185 area was a strong support area previously as given in the below daily chart.

Thanks for the clear answer! so I must bear in mind, that I shorted it in 4H timeframe. still, I choose to keep it in BE. I see that price went below the previous low when making the pullback. at weekly, price made a serious low in october when it went below the 100EMA. nowadays I realized, wicks can tell the story where price can go, but here, it’ll be 50-50 where to. I just checked the weekly after I shorted.
thanks again.

Whether I was over confident ? I was waiting for a retrace to the 61.8% support area for going long at 0.9990. But parity hold the price strongly and I missed my entry just for 8 pips.

Bad Luck… Better chances may be waiting for me…

EURNZD seems to make another high.

this is indeed a nice bounce but

1. would u consider the strength of Kiwi dollar,
  2. a strong resistance which is looming at 1.5980
  3. formation of flag pattern

Right. Nisar, But a short-term retrace of Kiwi Dollar is obligatory for a fresh breath and a minor pull back of kiwi Dollar can afford sufficient air for EURNZD to complete it’s cycle on the rising channel. I think so…

You seem to be loving your crosses more than the majors these days Bijoymj :wink:

I like the setup, we have EUR/USD coming into a strong trend line / support / and FIB level. So I am thinking we will get a bounce around 1.33 - 1.32 which supports your EUR strength. Meanwhile NZD/USD is at a recent high, near the top of the trend which supports NZD weakness.

Lets make some money!

Based on some of my earlier posts, I do hereby enter on this month’s 12th trade.

Here I go long on EURNZD

chart

BIJOY

Is NZDUSD turns it’s head towards south ?

Where will EURAUD go ? Likely South ???

Next support for NZDUSD may be 0.7950, if it fails to make higher highs and find support at 0.8300

Next Resistance for USDCAD may be at 1.0200

Hi bijoy! I have an existing trade on this one, and my TP is somewhere near 0.8300. I just hope prices will go down :smiley:
and maybe adjust the TP to somewhere lower :smiley:

I’ll be a very very happy man if it reaches 0.7950!! haha

I’m still amazed at your trade ideas!