Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Spring! :slight_smile:
seems you’re doing far more better than I first found this thread! feeling the wawes.
have a good and relaxed days.

congrats my buddy…this is great…u have proven once again that a disciplined trader with perfect plan and with perfect money management …win always .

once again congrats…ur performance is good and wishing u all the best for ur new thread (coming soon guys…:7::27:)

Hello Bijoy,

Congratulations. As usual your trades are awesome. Your reasoning on the basis of which you enter trades is sound

Keep it up mate

DD

Gentlemen setup are u wating out for during this weekend and what is the the basis of ur analysis before u short or long
i need charts pls

I’m sorry everybody but cku you really annoy me. If he hasn’t responded then it is because hi is BUSY or that you are RUDE, you should fo your own research to a cetain degree and not just expect others to do it for you. Bijoy spends plenty of time posting already, I honestly don’t know what else you expect?!?!?

If an annoying then piss off
First and foremost i was not dealing with you so mind your own business
My advise for you is Do not put your eyes into other peoples business.
:39::39::39:

Good morning from London, viewing the past messages I believe it’s in order to comment. Bijoy has built this wonderful thread, so with this mind can we always think of his hard work and the wonder in all of us. God bless.

everything is in this thread already

if you can not be bothered to read and study it yourself then time to give up

Well am not giving up maybe u should be the one to give up dude

I hope Satunya would now understand that the essence of this Journal is for one to post charts so we can learn from each other.This is from the owner of the Thread.
So if everything is in the thread already and u think there is nothing new for u to learn again u can aswell give u ok.
For me i try to learn everyday

Hello Bijoy i was looking at this setup during the weekend whats ur take on this for a short
also am i playing according to the rule?
I see a divergence
also the stock is in the overbought
what do u think
thanks

Hi im new in this forum was traing to trade on etoro app but find out is scam do you know real good platform to trade forex on my phone ?thanks

Try FXCM or Oanda.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I am back friends,

Here is my first trade for the month. Short USDCAD.

The rising trend line in the 4 hour chart is already broken and price has already completed it’s pull back to the broken trend line. Now price is headed down towards previous resistance. Let us hope for the best.

BIJOY

Closed the trade for +35 pips considering the short term trend line. Will short again, if price closes below 1.0240.

Here is my 2nd trade for the month

Short USDJPY @ 93.10

The rising trend line in the 4 hour chart is already broken and price has already completed it’s pull back to the broken trend line. Now price is headed down towards previous low. Let us hope for the best.

BIJOY

Hit SL: -40 pips

hi guys. i wanted to thank you guys for messages you sent while i’ve been away. i didnt know i am being missed that much. i am a student as some of you know and exams made me to prioritize and give trading some time, as well as other internet activities. its all behind now and hopefully well make some money together. cheers.

XXXUSD pairs rallied today, to be sold yet again :wink: im more interested in AUDUSD and NZDUSD. They share very similar situation now, so ill only show AUDUSD below:

Retest of trendline giving a nice opportunity to short, tho we dont have any other confirmation just yet.

Daily NZDUSD chart. Yellow trend lines belong to me (daaah) but the red one (the one that ignores candle wicks) belong to J Kicklighter from Dailyfx i just thought id include that one too just for comparison. I think he is someone whom i can learn from. Regardless, i did short Nzdusd based on 1H chart 0.8310 with 20pips stop loss and its dropping as we speak lol im 5pips richer.